Chapter 43

It's the afternoon here and I had a great time. It was a happy day for all of us. We all ate breakfast together and everyone got along.

I have to take a shower since maxen and Damon thought it was funny to push me in a pile of wet mud in the backyard. Damon even placed a little pink flower on my muddy forehead making it stick for the "finishing touch". It wasn't funny at all, I had clumps of mud in my ear.

Damon's been acting different lately. I feel like I'm beginning to see his true form and who he really is.

As I'm rinsing the last bit of mud off of my hair, I hear the door quickly open and shut. Damon hastily opens the glass door catching me off guard and slides it back shut.

"Damon!" I shriek, but he only pushes me against the tile wall.

"Shh.." he covers my mouth with his hand.

It's completely silent as the water hits the tile floor. I can feel my breast against his now wet black shirt. He's so close to me right now.

"Damon? Damon..." I hear a familiar voice. Bianca's voice...Bianca?

My eyes shoot up at Damon, and he only looks away.

The door knob starts moving. "I know your in there..." Bianca continues.

"What're you doing?" I hear maxen's voice coming from behind the bathroom door, "Rugger is in there, he's taking a shower."

I start to hear muffled voices slowly vanish.

Damon takes his hand off my mouth and let's out a sigh, leaning further into me as he rests his forehead forward onto the tile wall. Does he realize that I'm fully naked?

It gets super quiet as he stays leaning into me. I don't know what to do or say.

Damon pulls back and looks straight at my face, only inches apart, his eyes slowly lead down to my lips. His hair and clothes are all soaked.

"Fuck." He says under his breath and suddenly leans in with his hand pressed against the wall.

"What? What is it?" I stutter. I'm panicking, he looks like...he's in pain? I don't know? "Are you okay?" I place my hands on his arm.

"No..dont touch me-" I suddenly feel it. I feel him. It shocks me. My heart beats fast. I quickly remove my hands off of his arms.

"Damon..stop." I stutter.

"I can't help it." He says through his clenched teeth as he tugs at his erect. He quickly moves away from me and turns around sliding the glass door shut. I can see him adjust the front of his soaked pants and sighs as he tilts his head back in relief. He quickly walks out and leaves by slamming the door shut making me flinch.

That doesn't sound good. I want to laugh a little but maybe I shouldn't. I creep a smile and put my hand over my mouth.

When I quickly get out of the shower, I put on my clothes hanged up and dry my hair with my towel. Why was Bianca here?

It's super quiet. Maybe too quiet. I find maxen playing on his ps4.

"Where's rugger?" I ask.

"He's out." He keeps his eyes on the screen.

Olivia and Charles went out as well. They deserve a night out.

I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs. I look at maxen who looks at me but shrugs and continues to play his game.

I make my way down and grab a pan from the kitchen, just in case. I start to hear voices. I burst the basement door open and find Bianca on her knees with...Damon?