Chapter 11

Mia's POV

"I have to, I have to talk to Greg first," Maddie says mostly to herself as she grips onto her steering wheel.

"Whenever you feel like you're ready," i comfort her and nod.

"I'm gonna tell him I'm pregnant..with his kid," she exhales, "I'm gonna tell him I'm pregnant?" With his kid?" She starts to freak out now.

"Take a deep bre-"

"I can't-I can't breathe in this car," she raises her voice in annoyance as i hesitate on what to do next.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she hastily says and tries to sunk down in her seat.

"What are you doing..."

"He's there," she mouths like someone can hear her in her car.

I look through the front window and don't know which guy she's talking about because there's many walking around the campus. I try to guess her type for awhile..

"Did he see me?" She pokes her head up.

"Which one?"

"Him," she points at 'Greg' who has almost mid-long curly dirty blonde hair and is very tall. He's wearing a football bomber jacket and talking to a couple of other guys in the same jacket.

Him and his friends laugh and wave at each other as Greg starts to make his way to his car when he pulls out his keys making his car light up.

"Maddie, this is your chance,"

"My chance can wait, we're leaving.." she tries to turn on the car but I stop her and pull the key out of the car.

"Do you want to be with him?"

She pauses and sighs, "more than anything,"

"Then show him that," I tell her.

"You're right. I need to do this, I have to tell him."

"I'll be waiting in here for you,"

She nods and half smiles at me.

She slowly gets out of the car and when she closes her door shut he instantly notices her while a huge smile plasters across his face.

He holds her and spins her around lightly kissing the top of her head.

She says something making him put a hand over his mouth as he glances around. When I realize she's crying I'm about to step out until he pulls her in for a hug.

I stammer and sit back into my seat. Just like that, he was so...supportive and so tender that i get a tangled feeling in my throat. I should be happy right? I should be glad that this is how it went for her. But why is that i feel so...covetous?

Damon's POV

"You looking for something?" I walk into my room with Austin looking through my closet, drawers and underneath my mattress.

"Uh, no what?" he says shoving my clothes back into my drawer. I tilt my head slightly in confusion when I glance at the messy room.

"Where is it?" He stammers.

"Where is what?" I frown.

"It,"

"Hm?"

"It, the thing," he presses.

"This," I pull out the gun from my pocket and point it outwards.

"Y-y-yo," he pushes the gun away from him making my arm hit the side of me. "Are you crazy-fuck! you could've shot me,"

"There's no bullets in it," I tell him by dropping the empty bullet case out, but he just exhales and walks past me.

"What're you doing with a gun anyways? are you like—some fucking cop..that's investigating me, because i don't sell drugs alright." He starts twitching in fear and sounds like he's rambling off.

I chuckle from his stupid assumptions and he just scowls at me making me realize he's being serious.

"No, dumbass,"

"Who's gun is it then?"

"Mine,"

He scoffs, "you probably stole it or something,"

I huff and flop onto my bed getting ready to pass out.

"Does Mia know you have that gun?"

My eyes shoot open.

"She doesn't huh?" He smirks.

"She doesn't need to know," I sit up.

"But what if I slip it out by accident?" Austin tests.