Chapter 42

Damon's POV

Mia's gone. She left because of work. She spend the weekend with us, which was..I don't know? Different? It felt odd. I didn't really know what to tell her? But after knowing she left I haven't been feeling the same. Why come and then leave again? She should just stay, or shouldn't have came. No, I wanted her to stay.

I laugh at myself. I sound like a fucking selfish dip shit after what I put her through. I left her, but simply thinking it was the best thing to do at the moment. I already hurt her physically, and after Corey told me about my anger issues, I couldn't bare to think of the possibilities I could've done to her if I stayed. I hope she understands that.

I'm high as fuck right now, I hope no one notices.

"Damon? Damon, what do you think?" A man asks as he stands in front of the board. Do I know this guy?

I didn't pay attention once and staring at that board is making me fucking dizzy. "I need a moment." I get up, pushing my chair back as I walk out while everyone stares at me.

I feel really fucking uncomfortable right now. This suit is bothering me. I tug at my tie and loosen it. I'm sweating and my eyes burn. Is it hot in here? Fuck, its hot. I let out a long heavy breath.

"Hey Landers." An older women walks past me with a smirk. I turn my head around and stare at her for a bit longer from behind as I continue to walk forward. I need to piss.

I let out a long sigh as I unzip my fly and piss. I notice a chubby man with a brief case stare at me as he uses his own urinal. I ignore it until he starts lifting his head to look at my length, and as he does he widens his eyes. I get uncomfortable and side eye him.

"You must be Charles son..." He has a southern accent.

"Nope." I look straight towards me.

"D-Damon—Mr Landers!" He corrects. I look at him and he looks like someone threw a bucket full of sweat over his head. He reaches for me to shake his hand. The same hand he probably held his dick in. He looks like he smells like shit.

I give him an uninterested glance.

He nervously laughs, "right..." he stares at the hand that he meant for me to shake and wipes it on the side of his dress pants.

I walk off before he tries asking questions, I'm not good with that and him asking me while I'm high as shit is even worse.

...

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Charles stands in front of me holding a burnt out blunt that I was smoking this morning. "Your not a boy anymore Damon! You cant fuckin get high during the middle of work, it's fuckin ridiculous."

"Okay enough with the fuckin." Olivia grabs onto Charles arm.

"I'm not stupid alright...I know your doing shit behind my back." It gets quiet. "Look, your probably stressed about all of this because it's new to you, but I'm trusting you'll take care of this business when I'm gone..."

"That's enough, you need to sleep Charles." She pulls his arm away from me. "You too Damon!"

saturday morning

"Where's Charles?" I ask Maxen as he ties his shoe on the front steps.

"Him and Olivia went out to buy food." I walk past him. "Hey!" He throws the football towards me and i catch it.

"Another time." I throw it back at him.

He catches it, "Why not right now?"