Chapter 26

Damon's POV

Mia has been spending nights at her own dorm the past week. I went over to her dorm a couple of times to spend time with her. We watched movies, talked, ordered food and ate, that's all. But the last time I saw her, she tried getting it on with me. It's funny because I'm the one usually getting it on with her.

I want her so fucking bad at times—everyday. It's unbelievable how fucking crazy and needy I am when I'm with Mia. I just don't want to hurt her again.

"Honey I'm home!" Austin walks in the apartment with Joe and slams the door shut. "Guess who called us last night?" Austin sits on the couch across from me. Joe starts looking through the cabinets grabbing three bags of chips, opening each of them and digging through them.

I stay seated on the couch uninterested.

"Thanks for the fucking sympathy. You look like shit by the ways." Austin remarks and grabs the lighter on the table. "Dias called-"

"I'm getting a fucking headache already." I sarcastically say with a straight face as I light up my cigarette.

"She's having a party tonight."

"I heard."

"She rented a place to have the party at and apparently it's huge."

Sounds like something Dias would do.

"There's gonna be fine ass chicks there. I gotta get laid by one of them—who'll ride me to the fucking moon tonight." He inhales his smoke and blankly stares in the distance with a wide smile on his face.

"Joe!" Austin shouts. Joe turns around with bloodshot eyes and a handful of chips in his mouth, as he tries his hardest to chew and swallow it.

"You getting laid tonight or what buddy boy?" Austin shouts.

"Fuck yeah!" Joe shouts back at him while chewed up-wet chips fly out of his mouth.

"Cheer up." Austin gets up and smacks my shoulder.

I'm a scared little bitch, that's what I am. I hate the thought of hurting Mia again. I'm too soft when it comes to her that i feel unrecognizable sometimes. A part of me hopes she isn't there, at the party.

"We're leaving right now and your coming with us. Now start off by getting your sorry ass up."

I stand up and feel slightly unbalanced. I'm not drunk but I'm also not sober enough but I am high as shit.

....

I went in Austin's car instead and as he parks the car in a parking lot, a couple of older women with dark makeup and clothes that barely fit them appear from Austin's window. The one with the cigarette knocks on the window.

"The fuck is this shit?" Joe snickers.

"Can I help you ladies?" Austin tries to hold in his laugh.

"We was wondering if you gentlemen's wanted a taste?" Her voice raspy. She looks back at the two other girls, laughing.

"My friend would love that." Austin says, "isn't that right baby boy?" He makes kissy noises. I give him a death stare.

"Maybe baby boy can teach me some things tonight?" She laughs again.

I roll the window up on her, using the buttons that are on my side. She sticks the middle finger as Austin and Joe laugh.

They all walk off, swearing at us. Joe rolls down the window, making moaning sounds and waving his tongue around. Austin laughs. Fucking idiots.

When we walk into the huge building, the music is loud and coloured lights take up the dark wide spaced room. A lot of people are here, some dancing, some at the mini bar, some getting high in the corner and some sitting down on black couches. How did Dias afford this shit?