Chapter 37

Damon's POV

I start trailing kisses from her neck up to her face. Goosebumps rise from her skin as she softly moans underneath me. Her eyes stay closed while her lips part.

The door bursts open with Austin and Dias shoving their tongues down each others throat.

Mia quickly pushes me up and sits by me as we awkwardly watch them make out. I'm fucking annoyed.

Dias spots us first but she doesn't say a word as she looks at Mia awkwardly.

"Take your clothes off for me." Austin murmurs into Dias ear.

I snort out a laugh which grabs Austin's attention. He turns around and finds us sitting on the bed. His face nearly turns red.

Edward and Emma walk into the room. "There she is!" Emma drunkly motions towards Mia. Edward looks at me and back at Mia. She waves at him. He smiles. I get up as Mia looks up at me. She reaches for my hand but I move my hand away from her not really knowing why.

Joe enters the room with...Bianca? For fuck sake. What the fuck is she doing here?

"The party is downstairs if you haven't noticed." Joe says. He looks fucking faded.

"Hi Damon. Dias, this party is lame." Bianca annoyingly chews onto her gum.

"Your perfume is lame hun, you smell like a baby prostitute with all that." Emma responds.

"Bitch." Bianca walks up to Emma. Joe stands in between them.

"You knew she was here?" Mia speaks. She looks upset as she stares at Dias.

"You just can't stand me huh?" Bianca smiles, as Mia shifts uncomfortably.

"I called her." Dias answers. "I needed someone there for me and she was. You weren't."

"I didn't go anywhere, Dias. All i did was tell you my honest opinion and you attacked me for that."

"I didn't ask for an opinion. I simply expected you'd be happy for me."

"Thats the thing, you don't understand."

We're all quiet. I already know what they're talking about.

"Make me understand Mia!" Dias flops her hands to her side.

Mia looks up at me and I give her a serious look. I shouldn't have. But she quickly looks back at Dias. "I can't."

"Are we done?" Austin doesn't look amused. He shouldn't be.

"I thought I knew you better than to keep things away from me." Dias tells Mia.

Im done seeing Mia like this. "It isn't Mia's responsibility to tell you." I tell Dias.

"Shes my bestfriend, my cousin, and maybe it isn't her responsibility but she has every right tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Why is Mia so against you?" Dias turns to Austin.

Austin shrugs, "she probably has a little crush on me." He jokes.

Mia shakes her head.

"You gotta fucking tell her man." I raise my voice. This shit is giving me a headache. This is some fucking high school bullshit, I don't have time for this.

"I'm out." Austin turns around to leave but Joe blocks his way. "You fuckin serious?"

He finally turns around to face Dias "Can we at least talk in private?" Austin says.