Chapter 13

Mia's POV

I glide the lipstick tube of a dark shade across my bottom lip making a tint of red. I rub my lips together, making some of the access apply on my top lip to make it look even.

Dias stares at me weirdly as she lays on my bed with her phone in front of her but doesn't seem to be looking at her phone when her crazy eyes are on me this whole time.

I pause for a moment and huff while I look at her through the mirror, "What?"

She raises her brows as she smirks, "Nothing, you just look...hot,"

I roll my eyes at her and look back into the mirror and pat my pouted lips with my finger to blend in the lip colour. I still don't know what I'm going to wear. I'm still in my towel and it's getting late.

"How's this dress?" I twist my figure by the mirror.

She looks up at me, "Ew what even is that?"

"What about this?" I put on the second dress on.

She makes a gagging noise. Dias gets up off the bed and seethes through the closet. "Mia, what is with all these dresses? Why do they look like small pieces of fabric? Even I wouldn't want to wear these,"

"They aren't my dresses,"

"Polly, really needs to get her shit together," Dias throws a silver leather dress across the floor in disgust.

"Why don't you wear this dress?" Dias pulls out a red short thin dress.

I grab the dress out of Dias hand gently while observing it. I suddenly don't even want to go anymore. My stomach tightens from the thought of Emma and Damon. Emma is so pretty with her dark brown eyes and perfect glass skin that is irritates me. She's probably talking to Damon right now, looking all classy. I'm not trying to sound jealous nor trying to compete, it's just something about her makes me not trust Damon. I know trust is a big thing in a relationship but I'm only telling the truth. Maybe talking about this with him would really help things out.

"We better get going, it's getting late," Dias says as she holds up her breasts examining them in the mirror. Her black velvet top and dark blue jeans wrap around her tall legs, and waist making her look exactly like a model with her heels on.

My loose curls bounce a little when I walk down the steps to Dias car.

"Why didn't Haylee come with us?"

"She..didn't feel like it," Dias responds.

"Oh. Parties are usually her thing,"

"Not anymore," She whispers mostly to herself. "Does Damon know you're coming?"

"Um..not exactly. I'm still mad at how he's acting like everything is okay, I keep forgiving him so quickly that I worry about how he'll keep treating me the same. Might as well play along, right?"

"Look Mia..do what you want to do, don't let some jackass get in the way of today or any other day. Especially Damon. Today you aren't going in there for any revenge towards Damon. You are going in there to have a great fucking night, okay?" Dias tells me.

I nod, "you're so right. I'm gonna go in there and...have fun, and not let anyone tell me other wise,"

"Yes, that is what I like to hear,"