Chapter 27

Mia's POV

I sit next to Damon: who is shirtless, laying on his stomach under the covers. His large inked arms hold each end of the pillow and his face facing the other direction from me. My eyes cant seem to peel off his brood shoulders and the skull that is inked on his muscled back.

I have a massive headache that the pain itself feels unreal. I can't even move from my position from how bad it hurts.

I try my best to understand everything that happened last night but my memories turn into distorted clips, that im not sure which ones happened and which ones are just made up.

I whine as I get up feeling nauseous to my stomach, making my body rush to the bathroom, hurling into the toilet from all of the alcohol I had and my eyes start to tear up from the gags that choke my throat.

I remember Haylee, Dias and I drank before going to the party. We practically drank while getting ready for the party. Something about preing yourself for a party? I'm not sure? But I do remember why I drank. I remember Dias and I had a drink and shared a few laughs with the bartender when we got to the party. He asked me for my number but I politely declined, knowing that wouldn't be okay with Damon, neither was it okay with me. 

Damon was constantly on my mind that I waited and waited for him to walk through that door for hours and Dias noticed me sitting alone, so she considered another drink and so I did. I felt lonely, i needed to get my mind off of Damon because it came to the point where it wasn't healthy. But that just led to more drinks and even more drinks after that. I was so drunk that night a couple of random guys started surrounding me, flirting with me, but Dias got rid of them in time. After that...the whole night just seems like a dream of some sort.

Something feels cold and odd...I freeze. When I look under my dress I notice I'm not wearing anything under. No underwear, nothing! I'm going to scream. What am I doing?

I throw up again and start to cry like a little fricking baby that i am, mostly because of the pain from my head.

I hope I didn't do anything bad last night I whisper to myself. I can feel the anxiousness taking over my upset stomach, just by thinking of the worst possible scenarios, which is making me already wanting to throw up again but my body resists the gesture.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me and i jolt up, putting the seat down to cover it and flushing the toilet.

"You alright?" Damon says from behind me in a deep sleepy-raspy voice. Even though I'm not facing him, he does sound concerned.

I cant manage myself to face him when I stay where I am, "I'm fine." I wipe at my watery eyes, only smudging my makeup even more. This couldn't be anymore embarrassing. I just stay standing in front of the sink, not able to move while crossing my hands.

He makes his way to sit on the covered seated toilet. "Come here," he says grabbing my arms by pulling me closer into him. I go in between his legs and wipe my eyes again just to cover my face from him. I probably look like a disaster right now with this tacky smudged makeup and this...dress.

Damon only grabs my hands, taking it off my face, trying to reveal my face to him.

"What was I thinking?" My voice barely audible from the guilt that plumages it. I fall into him as he wraps his arms around me. "I've never drank so much...it was awful." My voice starts to get high pitched, usually it happens when I get nervous.

He kisses the top of my head and rubs my back.

"I'm never getting drunk ever again," my lips pour into a pout as I squish my cheek against his chest. "The headaches are not worth it."