something's off

some background info for the people who don't know: I was daisy/foxy in the previous chapters but now I'm august because I'm transgender (please use he/him pronouns in the comments)

August pov

I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see the giant squid looking back at me "FUCK" I shouted jumping up out of the pile of pillows and blankets I'd fallen asleep in "go away asshole" I said hitting the window to scare it away. I turned around towards a giant pile of clothes and said "Accio hoodie and sweatpants"

a bit later in prof mcg's class

"Today we're going to be turning pumpkin juice into water" prof mcg began as I started to phase out "HEY BITCH" shouted shovel into my ear making me scream "rude. now we're gonna get detention and I wanted to burn stuff" "nope, I did a silencing charm" replied shovel cool-ly "okay now undo the charm cuz if I don't get good grades in this class I'll be expelled which will make my life suuuppppeeeerrr boring" "Ooops"  said the shov then she cool-ly non verbally did the countercharm. I pointed my wand at the pumpkin juice on my desk and "conversus in aquam" the desk turned into water "fuck..." "detention." "OH COME ON" prof mcg looked at me disapprovingly and I left carrying my magic carpet.

"yo wtf" I thought as I closed the door to prof m's classroom, as world began to wobble and shift between greyscale and drug overdose "this isn't right, the humor in this chapter is off" I said quietly breaking the 4th wall before almost passing out.

"woah there bucko can't have my key to the mortal realm dying" said a floating dorito in a tophat "bill? OH COME ON its been months why is part 2 coming out now" shut up book version of me "never mind that you owe me somethin-" bill started before getting punched in the face with the power of noot and my rats (rats of which i am getting on the 30th of December which is like 4 days ;-;) "you bitch" said bill summoning power from kids or whatever.

*one anime battle later*

"haha i win" i said, eating bill dorito man with salsa "omg August hi" t'was kaylee aka kyle aka glorious waifu whom had been walking down corridor with an army of lucy clones "omg Kyle hi" "do you like my. lucy army? I'm gonna take over the world" "oh cool can i help" "obvs!" "HI GUYS WHATCHA DOIN' GUYS" omg it t'was shovel whom was wearering a tshirt that had "Ooops I'm taking a break written on it" "I WANT ONE OF THOSE" le Kyle and I said at the same time "TELEPATHY" we said at the same time, again "DO YOU WANT TSHIRT OR NOT" "WE WANT TSHIRT" "YEET" shouted shovel, throwing Ooops tshirts at us "WE MUST PROFIT OFF THIS" i shouted at the top of my lungs" "YES we can sell it with our foxlee merch" replied the kyle "YESSSS" yelled shovel cloning the tshirts ans putting them into a giant cannon.

*6 hours of cannon pushing later*

"HOWDY GUYS WELCOME TO HEAVEN" all three of us shouted as we fired the cannon of tshirts at everyone in the great hall "you all get the order of melin -1 class because you're so cool" said dumby and fudge while holding tshirts and trophies "YAY" me, the shov, and the kyle screamed whilst yeeting confetti everywhere.

i hope you enjoyed my comeback chapter 😎😎 and yes its the continuation of gravity falls crossover chapter lol if you have any ideas for future chapters or wanna write a chapter tell us in the comments or on our mb.
AUGUST OUT *mic drop*