A Game Of Quidditch

Chen's POV

I downed a cup of coffee as Daisy shouted in my ear, 'HURRY!' Boy, was that girl loud. It was almost midnight and we were in our pajamas. Also, it was a Friday meaning that it was a Quidditch night. All of the houses gathered together on every Friday to play a game of Quidditch in their pajamas. I was wearing black ones, while Daisy and Sharvee were donning two identical blood-red ones. Shreni was sleeping in, since she was sick. Though I honestly think that she was just sleepy. Alex was already on the pitch and I hadn't seen Adi since she was a Gryffindor and we would be meeting directly on the pitch.

I made my way to the pitch with Daisy and Sharvee. As I had dropped History of Magic, I wasn't present when Sharvee told Shreni, Alex and Adi about something she wanted to tell me and Daisy. She apparently kissed Snape after I wished her luck.
'Wow. You really did? Damn,' I said. Even though I was slightly surprised, I suspected it from the beginning when she would give him nervous glances.

     We reached the pitch and I asked Alex, 'So, who are we teaming up with?' She frowned for a second and replied, 'Ravenclaw, maybe.'
'Oh great! I always like it when we team up with them!' Exclaimed Sharvee behind me. 'Yeah, me too,' I said. Even though I enjoyed playing Quidditch like this, I prayed that Snape and Mcgonagall won't find us. It would be a disaster.

'Okay guys! I'm gonna be your ref for tonight and we're playing Slytherin and Ravenclaw against Gryffindor and Hufflepuff!' Shouted Alex over the whispers of many kids. All of them cheered.

   We got on the brooms, and on Alex's whistle, all of us rose in the air at the same time. I took my position as Keeper. Sharvee and Daisy were the beaters, along with two others people from Ravenclaw. We had the strangest rules. 4 Beaters on each side, 2 Seekers, 8 Chasers and just one Keeper. The amounts were doubled because a lot of people were playing, but somehow people decided on only one Keeper. Being the only Keeper was kinda nerve-racking because there were so many Chasers. But it was fun. The other team's Keeper was Brian and the Beaters were Adi, Pragati, Karthik and Leela. The Slytherin Chaser, Zara, was one of the most fierce players. Sharvee and Daisy were among the best Beaters the school had seen. I was pretty good too.

As the game started, I noticed Zara taking the Quaffle. Good. I still didn't let my gaurd down, though. The game could turn at any moment.

       The game was turning wild. The points were 100 for Slytherin and Ravenclaw and 70 to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. The beaters were hurling the Bludgers harder than ever. There were constant glancing between Adi and Brian (I wonder if they're a thing?). The Chasers were fast and I missed 2 throws, giving Gryffindor and Hufflepuff 20 more points.
'Yes! I DID IT!' Screamed Anna, the Slytherin Seeker. WE. HAD. WON.

The final score was 250-90. After a few groans and 'We'll win the next time!'s , we decided that we'd have a sleepover with all the people in our Common Room. The elves had promised to make us a junk food feast (which took little convincing by me and Sharvee) and the portraits were also helpful. They warned us when there was a teacher nearby. So all of us, huffing and panting, decided to go to our Common Room. The only problem was that I saw a certain black-clad figure in the distance watching.........

This chapter was written by @theultimate_shovel! Poor Chen can't write a thing to save his life, so we'll cut him some slack😂 Also, thank you for writing this and also an enormous thank you to the readers! The support is amazing!
Love,
The Potterzone Fam.

(And yes, I know I've posted a lot of chapters today.)