• TN | JJ 09

JJ
NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I WANTED TO PUNCH THE LIGHTS OUT OF SOMEONE MORE THAN JOSHUA BRADLEY. I WANT TO BEAT HIS SKULL IN. RIP THE STUPID SMIRK OFF HIS FACE. SPILL HIS BLOOD ALL OVER THE CONCRETE. I WANT TO SEND HIM TO HOSPITAL SO I NEVER HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN.

I was told to breathe, apparently as I was writing that I muttered it all out loud. Whoops, ha. Didn't mean to do that. But I'm relaxed now, it's all good.

But yeah, I hate the tosser.

I found out today that Simon also has a diary thing, which is weird because he's not the type of guy to need one. Of course, I don't need one either, but Simon definitely doesn't need one.

He seems real secretive about it though, he laughed it off when I asked him about it. Fair enough though man, I understand when someone doesn't want to talk about something. We have football tryouts in two days, which I don't think I mentioned yesterday when I wrote.

Just checked, nah I didn't. Well, I'm not stressed about tryouts. Simon and I easily make the team every year, no doubt. He's the captain so it only makes sense that he's on the team again.

I had to see the counsellor therapist again today instead of going to detention, so I got some more dot point things to write down. Should probably do those.

Something I am grateful for is the fact that I have like good food and that to keep me healthy. Today I ate some banging steak for lunch, (Si and I went out), and I almost got a hard on from it. Dead set man. Amazing.

Goals I have for the week would to probably finish a rap song I'm working on, wait that's another thing I didn't mention haha. I like to rap, usually just freestyle, I did a few battles late last year with some other students and obviously I won them all. I want to write a song because I'm going to be famous one day. How sick would that be? My name is going to be KSI: Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. Has a good ring to it.

Another goal is to make the football team, but that's easy.

I don't understand this last dot point though. It says "What can you do to improve your mental health?"

Mental health? I'm fit, eating good and haven't been sick in years. That's the only health that matters, isn't it?

I asked Simon what it meant, he says it's a stupid question. I guess he doesn't know either.

That's all I have for today, I'll be back tomorrow lol.

-KSI out.