• TN | J 13

Josh
Found out the list of all the kids with these books.

Me.
Tobi.
Simon.
JJ.

Then there's:
- Ethan Payne. (I've heard the name a few times, think I had detention with him once or twice).

- Harold Lewis. (Doesn't ring a bell).

- Vikram Barn. I was right about him, he's the library loner. That has a nice ring to it actually. Library Loner.

There's something in me that craves to know more about them. They're new people, and by having these books we're all connected in some twisted way. I have the right to know.

I've scoped out how I can get my hands on both Simon and JJ's books, although obviously I wouldn't write that in here just in case someone reads it. (I'm looking at you, Mr. A).

Seems easy enough to do.

Speaking of JJ, I've finally set him straight. Keyed his car. Keyed it good.

His shitty little BMW, scratched to bits.

Pathetic.

Maybe I can get my hands on everyone's books. Besides Tobi's, of course. I respect the guy too much and I know how he likes to keep his private life private.

The other guys, however, I couldn't care less about.

I should leave it for a while though. If they're as predictable as I think they are, they'll eventually spill all their secrets into the books. No point in taking them when they're barely two pages in.

What hacks.

- Bradley.