Chapter 30: Paranoid

*Acacia*

"Wow.... You really do get me, Risa," I said with surprise.

"I'm going to be your sister-in-law after all. It's my job to know you through and through," she smiled proudly. "Shy helped out as well, of course."

(Picture: Example of Acacia's new bedroom)

I smiled as I admired one of the plants on the table.

We soon landed in Los Angeles and got to Sebastian and Larisa's place, where she and Mishka greeted us, and surprised me with a newly made room.

"Your brother insisted to get more... I had to practically pull his leash back and remind him that you need to add your own personal touch and ideas as well," Larisa chuckled.

I giggled. "That's Sebastian for you... Wanting to get things ahead once he knows what he wants to do...."

She smiled as I admired more of the room.

"Be honest, Caci.... How are you feeling?" Larisa asked.

I looked over and took a deep breath. "I'm calm.... Honestly, that's the only way I could describe how I'm feeling..."

She smiled softly and nodded. "I know you always lean on your brothers for everything..... But, if you ever need some girl talk... Shy and I are always here for you, too.... "

I smiled and nodded. "I know..... Thanks, Larisa...." I said.

She smiled as we pulled each other into a hug.

All of a sudden we heard a scream, followed by some barking from both dogs and a bunch of yelling.

"What was that?" Larisa asked.

"That sounded like Emerson...." I asked, as then Shy walked in.

"We have visitors," Shy said, pursing her lips.

Larisa and I looked at each other before following her out to the living room.

That's where I see 3 more men there, one of them a tall blonde one who..... Was giving Emerson a noogie......

"LET ME GO, YOU FOOL!!!!" Emerson screamed as he tried to break free. "You're ruining my hair!!!"

"Hair's already been messy, buddy," the blonde man laughed hysterically as he continued.

Remington just laughed and walked over, pulling them apart. "Okay, dude, take it easy on him. His brain is important," he said.

The strange man let Emerson go, and Emerson grumble and rubbed his head while fixing his now disheveled hair as I then took a good look at the two men who were in the house.