Chapter 12: Primary Propaganda

[-EDITED-]

*Acacia*

So far, the tour has been going pretty well.

Shy and Larisa soon joined us, and honestly having girls joining is a godsend.

Even though I love my brothers, they are still what they are: Brothers.

Being the only girl against 3 older boys I'm related to is exactly how you would imagine it, even if they are Palaye Royale.

Today was a day off and we decided to rest in the hotel for the morning before going out to hang around town.

"Hey, I think our phone is busted," Larisa said, trying the hotel phone and clicking some buttons.

"Ugh. How will we order this Nutella cake now!?" Remington asked dramatically, looking through the room service menu.

"Its 9 in the morning and you want cake for breakfast?" Samuel asked him.

"Relax, I'll head down to the front desk and ask them to look into it, if anything we can all just eat at the buffet," I shrugged.

"Good idea," Sebastian said. "We'll start getting ready and meet you there."

"I'll go with you," Shy said.

"Let's go," I said as we walked out of the room, suddenly hearing screaming down the hall, like people were arguing

"Wonder what's going on?" Shy frowned.

"Its not our business... Let's keep moving," I said, taking her hand so we can get to the elevators.

"So, your brother tells me you have a certain singer under fire," Shy said, and I sighed.

"Wherever he goes, Andy Biersack just brings problems not just to him but for anyone around him, and I don't want any of us involved," I said. "Especially with Juliet Simms on tour."

"Yeah, she's.... Unique...." Shy said, trying to find a right word for her.

"Yeah, uniquely terrifying is more like it," I joked, making her giggle and cover her mouth as she nudged me.

Soon we arrived to the lobby and went to the front desk.

"Good morning, how can I help you two lovely ladies?" the concierge greeted us politely.

"Good morning, sir," I replied. "We're from room 528, and our phone isn't working."

"Terribly sorry to hear about that, miss. I'll send someone from Maintenance to look at it right away," he said, getting the desk phone to dial maintenance. "Can I have the-"

"COME ON, BE RATIONAL HERE!!" A deep, loud voice cut him off and we all turn to see......

"I AM BEING SO RATIONAL!!" Juliet screamed as her and Andy exited the elevator, Juliet carrying her bags. "YOU ARE JUST SO GOD DAMN FUCKING UNGRATEFUL!!"

"I AM NOT SAYING I'M NOT GRATEFUL I'M SAYING THERE ARE TIMES I CAN'T JUST STOP EVERYTHING AND BE THERE FOR YOU!!" He shouted, people staring and a few even recording.

"Trouble in paradise," Shy murmured, making me shush her.

"WELL THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN ASK TO MARRY ME IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO GIVE ME ATTENTION!?" Juliet argued.

"At least we can tell who's being the ungrateful one," I scoffed quietly.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Andy shouted.

"BACK HOME!! And when you get back, YOU BETTER BE READY TO APOLOGIZE TO ME!!!" she sneered before storming off.

"YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS!!" Andy shouted as an Uber pulled up and she threw her things into the trunk before climbing in and taking off.

"Wow... You were right," Shy said to me. "Nothing but problem after problem when it comes to him."

"Nonetheless, that's just embarrassing, especially since there's company," I said, motioning to the paparazzi that stood by the door.

"I'm very sorry you saw that, ladies. I'll offer free room service for the day for your troubles once we have your phone repaired," the concierge said.

"Its not necessary, but eating in our room does sound a bit better now," Shy said. "Thank you so much."

"I'll have someone on the way to fix the phones momentarily," he said, getting the phone on the desk.

"Thanks," I nodded. "Also, if its not too much to ask, can you keep the press from entering the hotel, please? I don't want them ambushing my brothers for any gossip fuel."

"You are of the..... Royale party, correct?" he asked, looking through the computer.

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"Very well, I'll have the press removed from the premises soon, and have hotel security around just in case," he said.

"Thank you," Shy and I said as we made our way back to the elevators.

"Just texted Emerson letting him know," Shy said, typing on her phone

"Okay," I said as we entered.

We soon made it to our floors and back to our rooms.

"What happened?" Remington asked.

"By what we saw moments ago, if we're correct, Juliet just left the tour and is on her way to a flight back to Los Angeles as we speak," Shy said.

"Seriously?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah. And paparazzi caught the whole show since they're camped out front. I told the hotel to keep them out so they wouldn't bother us," I said.

"That's a relief," Sebastian said. "Well, I guess wait for the phone to be fixed so we can eat here."

I nodded, then realized something.

"Hey.... Where's Emerson?" I asked. "And Andrew?"

As if on cue, the door opened and Emerson and Andrew came in, carrying a large ornate picture frame, a bust under his arm.

That's when they noticed me and I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"What? They won't miss it," Emerson said casually with a shrug.

I softly chuckled as I shook my head. "Hotel's sending someone to fix our phone really soon, so I'd better go and hide that if I were you."

He smiled innocently as then he and Andrew hurried to one of the bedrooms, carrying the stolen frame and bust away with them.

I chuckled softly with a sigh as I shook my head when Sebastian spoke to me.

"You give him too much freedom, its not good for him," Sebastian mocked in a parental tone, making me stick my tongue at him as everyone laughed.

"Emerson is just being the eccentric, creative young soul he's always been, and he needs to express his talents however he feels he needs to," I said. "Even if it means stealing hotel fixtures to later draw and paint for his gallery."

Sebastian rolled his eyes as we all laughed.

This is definitely going to be an interesting tour.

~~~~~

Picture: Palaye Royale 🥀

Video: "Primary Propaganda" by Palaye Royale 🖤

Just wanted to remind everyone that the next few chapters will be chapters that are sort of the same as they were before they were unpublished, maybe either a little edited or completely edited, or even rewritten completely in some cases.

Thanks so much again for reading and for being patient! 🌻

🎹 Currently in Sapph's playlist:

The Haxans "Dirty Magic"

♡~ sapphire.