Chapter 20: The Underground

<-EDITED->

*Acacia*

I eventually decided to go with Andy and we agreed to just have lunch at iHop while they loaded our buses and made sure everything was ready for us to head to the hotel.

I had breakfast with my brothers and friends at the hotel restaurant before we went and started packing my things and to change into comfier yet nicer clothes.

(Picture: What Acacia is wearing)

I sighed as I finished tying up my shoes before standing up and looking in the mirror.

Its just two people sitting at a booth of a pancake house for an hour, give or take, discussing literally anything of little importance and eating pancakes for all we know...... Just a lunch with a friend.... Nothing wrong with that....

I sighed as I grabbed some face powder and touched up a bit so I don't look too shiny, and then some chapstick.

I was going to start brushing my hair when Sebastian walked in.

"Getting ready?" He asked.

"Yeah... Andy texted me, he and his band are almost done. He's gonna come by to get me later," I said, looking over as he walked over, taking the brush from me.

"Okay," he said, and then started to softly brush my hair for me.

I then looked up at him through the mirror, watching as he focused on my head, carefully getting all the knots untangled.

"You're still worried," I frowned.

"I'm your big brother, I have every right to be worried, especially with Andy," he said, looking at me through the mirror. "He's one of my friends, yeah, but... He's not exactly an A+ human either."

I nodded, then looked at him as he focused.

Sebastian has always been protective of me, Remington and Emerson. He was oldest sibling and felt he had to become man of the house after our father walked out on us, so he had a lot of growing up to do.

Considering I was also the youngest girl in the house, Mom also taught him simple stuff, like to help me get dressed and do my hair and stuff.

Yes, we do sometimes get on each other's nerves, argue and mess around, but what siblings don't do that? Plus considering how we each were in our own way, fights and stuff were still unavoidable.

Despite them being protective and caring, nothing saved me from always being teased and driven batshit crazy by my older brothers as well.

However, at the end of the day, we still remembered who we are and eventually made up with each other.

We were siblings. We depended on each other a lot, and always will. I can't imagine life without my brothers

"Sebastian..." I decided to ask, even if I knew what he would say.