Chapter 4: RagDoll

*Remington*

It was finally the day of Acacia's graduation, and right now we were downstairs waiting for her to finish getting ready.

Larisa and Shy were helping her with hair and make up as we got ready.

"Are her friends already there?" I asked.

"I think Vanessa's already there. Don't know about Adelle," Sebastian shrugged.

Soon there was a knock at the door and I went to open it, looking through the peep hole.

I groaned as I saw the last face I really wanted to see today.

"What?" Emerson asked me.

"Flynn," I said with disgust.

"Ugh, why is he here? Shouldn't he be in the auditorium or whatever?" Emerson said.

"Hey, guys, come on, we swore to Caci that we would TRY to be nice," Sebastian said.

"You don't like him either," I said, crossing my arms.

"Not even the slightest, but our baby sister is happy with him, so we're gonna have to put up with him in the meantime," I said.

Emerson and I looked at each other before groaning out a "Fine."

I opened the door, seeing Flynn already in his white graduation gown but it was unzipped, wearing a light gray dress shirt and black pants with regular dress suits and a black tie.

"Hey, Remington," he greeted.

"Sup," I said simply as I left the door opened and went inside, not paying much attention to him as he awkwardly walked in.

Soon Shy and Larisa walked downstairs.

"Presenting, your 2017 graduate of Riverstone High, Miss Acacia Kropp!" Stephanie said in a fake announcer voice as they both motioned to the top of the stairs.

We looked over and our smiles grew.

Our little sister walked down the stairs, her hair in loose and held back a little and curled up a bit, her white graduation cap sitting on her head.

She also wore her chords and sash, from school accomplishments and honors, over her white graduation gown, unzipped and revealing the dress she picked out the other day.

(Picture: Acacia's Graduation Dress)

Her make up was also done elegantly and she wore silver heels too, her nails done nicely as well.

"Wow," I said as me and my brothers smiled at how beautiful our baby sister is, ready to receive what she had worked so hard to accomplish.

What did we ever do to become her older brothers?

"Well?" she asked shyly.