Chapter 1: How Do You Do?

*Acacia*

I panted as I came up the steps of my porch as I came back from my morning jog, timing myself before going back inside.

"I'm back, Mom," I called out as I pulled off my sneakers and hoodie, letting my hair down.

"Hey, honey, how was your run?" Mom asked as I walked into the kitchen, hugging her from behind.

"It was fine. Nothing really new," I shrugged as I walked towards the fridge, getting some water.

I live with my mom in our home in Las Vegas, Nevada. My brothers were currently on tour.

Soon I will be graduating high school, though I will be beginning college in the fall so that I have time off from school for a bit.

"By the way, while you were gone, a delivery truck came pretty early and dropped off something for you," She said as I sipped from a water bottle. "Its in your room."

"Its Sunday," I frowned, confused.

She shrugged as she sipped her coffee. "I don't know. Just arrived. Go check it out while I get started on breakfast, honey," she said.

I shrugged and decided to go upstairs and see what it could be.

Don't remember ordering something...

I walked into my room and saw it was empty, no box  package anywhere.

Weird....

"Mom, I don't see any boxes mo- AAHH!" I screamed in surprise as I turned and met with three familiar faces.

"SURPRISE!!" My brothers shouted as I ran over and jumped into Emerson's arms since he was up front.

"You're home! Oh my gosh!!" I said happily has I hugged my 3rd oldest brother tightly then jumped down to tackle Remington into a hug. "I thought you guys were all the way in Georgia right now!"

"We were but decided to take some time off to be there for when our baby sister gets her ticket out of high school," Sebastian said as I then hugged him, Mom walking in.

"Surprised even me," Mom laughed.

"Best graduation present ever!!" I squealed happily yet. "I missed you guys!!"

"Are you sure?" Remington smirked as they then held up their hands, mischievous grins in their faces.

Uh oh....

"Guys, no, don't- AAAHH!" I said, then screamed as they tackled me and started to tickle the hell out of me.

"HAHAHHA STOP IT, GUYS STOOOPP!!!" I screamed with laughed as they held me down and tickled me.

"Haha, alright, alright, boys, that's enough," my mom said, rescuing me. "Now, enough tickling your sister and come help out with breakfast, the four of you."

We all laughed as she smiled at us and went downstairs and we all pulled each other into another group hug.

"I missed you guys," I said.

"Missed you, too, baby sis," Remington said as we then pulled apart and went to help Mom.

I love it when my brothers are home.

~~~~~

Picture: Palaye Royale

Hope you are enjoying this so far!

Let me know what you guys think so far of this!!

🎹Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Sia "Clap Your Hands"

♡~ sapphire.