Uncle Ron

It has been a week since me and Jeff put the team together and we have gotten great at working together right now we just finished some training

"Hey guys I got some good news and some bad news which do you want to hear first" 

"Let's have the bad news" 

"Bad news is we got a difficult mission to do high security one target at least 30 guards"

"Alright what's the good news"

"The person who wants this done is paying us big bucks and it will help us create an alliance with the country to our right"

"Alright is it kidnap or execution"

"Kidnap targets name is Dug shadow he's the prince in that country"

"Alright this is going to be difficult what are they armed with" 

"20 swordsman, 5 archers, 5 mages but there is one more person we can't identify it's his personal guard that's with him at  all times" 

So we got only 32 people to deal with but if we do this right we only have to deal with the prince and his bodyguard" 

"Alright anybody got any ideas" 

"Well he's having a party in a week "

"Perfect that's probably when we should get him alright how about Jeff get your name on the list and Lisa you will be his date and the rest of will be your body guards some time in the night Lisa you will have to get him alone and cast a sleep spell or slip a potion in his drink once he passes out you will contact me and we will try to get him out of there without being noticed" 

"Ok and what's the rest of us supposed to do"

"You guys create a distraction so we can get out of there without being seen but should we be comprised we will probably have to fight our way out of there so be prepared"

"Alright just one question"

"What is it Lisa"

"Yea um why am I the one who has to give him the potion and get him alone"

"Because this guy prefers woman and you are the only woman on this team"

"Good point" 

"Alright how long will it take us to get there"

"About three days to get there by horse" 

"Alright we better get some horse's then I'll see you guys well leave tomorrow night"

"Alright see ya man"

I went home while jack went to see the girl he has been dating I opened the door 

"Hey guys I'm back"

"Welcome home son" 

"Hi honey" 

Julie came up and kissed me I looked behind her my mom and step dad were sitting on the couch Alexis was sitting across from them in front of Eli

"Ugh what are you guys doing here"

"What I can't come and visit my son and his wife"

Me and Julie blushed when she said that 

"M-mom we're not even married yet we're just a couple not husband and wife" 

"Sorry I thought you already we're the way you two act" 

"Have you been spying on us" 

"Maybe and besides you never come and visit"