Ava - One-shot

Based on "Ava" by: Famy

======================================================

I cry as I think of you. Now that you're in Chicago, things have become unstable between us. Long-distance relationships were never my thing, but I tried; I tried for us. We're so close yet so far, as if there's 2 oceans between us.

And I feel them again; the bad thoughts. Now I got the Devil inside me, this one made a pig of me. I feel my reputation ruined. As I thought of you leaving me, you destroying me slowly, you betraying me.

I need you to show me; show me how much you love me again. Show me you're my lover. Show me how you missed me.

It makes it so unfair, why must you leave? Could you not get a job here? Is it really that hard? I understand, better opportunities means an easier life for us. But I'm questioning. Is there anything even left for us? Is that even the real reason you left?

The world seems so biased. So fixated on making some lives so horrible. I can't wait anymore. I can't make myself a devil. I can't make myself of a fool, only to follow you. I will not resist no more.

I will not wait. And so we, unfortunately, can't be together.

The 2 oceans in between us won't allow me.

And although I want to leave; I've had enough. I can't leave you.

I dream of you betraying me. I dream of you between another's legs. I see you smiling at another one. I see you in bed of another one. And I feel the sickness, the disgrace, the treachery.

I took revenge, on my thoughts, as I did the same. As I smiled at another one. As I went under the sheets with another one. But I still, imagined it's you.

As you're there, showing me you love me. Showing me you are my lover. And I feel shameful, regretful, for what I've become.