0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) - One-shot

Based on "0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You)" by: TXT - BigHit Entertainment

======================================================

I felt that hole creating and forming. Growing in my life and how it invaded me, taking complex shapes I never understood. You met me knowing I had nothing to offer. All you wanted was love and I gave it to you. I told you I had nothing, and you accepted it.

Now you leave me and I'm here, dying slowly. Feeling lovesick because of you. I know I love you. Just... say you love me. You can do anything with me just love me.

Save me, Love me, use me like a drug, I don't care. Just say you love me. It's toxic, I don't care. It's unhealthy, I don't care. You're my drug, you're my life. My life without you is 0.

I asked you why you left and all you said was, "That hole in you... it stops you from loving me." But, I still love you.

So, I continue to imagine you're still by my side, loving me unimaginably. Until I wake up and see there's no difference in my life. It's all the same, dull and nothing.

My life before you was trash, after you it's worse. From this bottomless pit, you're the only one shining gold. Now I can't stop thinking about you, sinking to below.

And, I was fine to die, go to hell. I don't deserve heaven, never did. The place is too good for me, I deserve the bottomless black pit.

But still, before I haven't gone... please just, say you love me. I know I love you. Just need to hear it once more.

Cuz' in the world of ice, you're the only one shining. You're the only one I need.

All or nothing, I want all of you. Just say you love me. Please.