44 days - my life, a maze

This is a short poem on the murder of Junko Furuta, it is very vague and there is low mentions of abuse in it

TW: BASED ON THE INFORMATION I'VE TAKEN! 

For anyone who doesn't know, Junko Furuta, a 16/17 year old, Japanese, high school student was abducted while riding her bike back from her part-time job. She had been taken to an abandoned warehouse and raped there by 4 boys. They threatened to hurt her family if she were to report them or run away. 

For 44 days, she was constantly raped by many men(every single day) and would be tortured even worse by the 4 boys. They would burn her skin using candle wax and lighters, smashed weights on her hands and nails, and beat her with sticks and clubs, and would repeatedly stomp on her. 

She would then be starved and forced to drink her own urine and eat live cockroaches, if she wished to survive. She would beg the abductors to kill her, so she would finally be free of them, but that only got her into more trouble. 

As time went by, they had damaged her so much that her face looked distorted. They lost their sexual appeal towards her and would only constantly beat her or bring others to beat her. After 44 days of torture, Junko dies of traumatic shock and has her body buried in wet concrete, and thrown into waste lands. One of them puts the tape of the last episode of her favorite anime, saying "He doesn't wish for her to haunt him", since she had begged to, at least, watch the last episode of it. 

Her murder case is named 'concrete-encased high school girl murder case' due to her being buried in concrete drum. This murder case is for 1988-1989.

---------------------------------------------------------

Had I stayed — the old shack, there

Would I have lived? — had fresh air?

44 days — never so trapped

Had I felt — 44 days

16 years — I lived on free

The future — I did not see

Threw me off — the red bike, owned

Acted kind — my life postponed

Abandoned warehouse — he took me there

Destroyed my life — full aware

Pleaded, I did — to kill me, then

30 days prior — I felt a tear

Murder, murder — I left despair

I hunt them now — oh, unfair

Lived on life — they did so

I felt my ghost — have them owe

The pain I felt — 44 days

My life, a maze – 44 days