11: meeting again

(a/n, remember Oimo and Kashi?)

 11:45 am, 1 hr, and 45 mins after Straw Hat's returned to the ground, Shanks' POV 

"Next time, please tell us that there are fricken giant animals roaming the forest, please!" Galdino ground out" you should've gotten the hint that this is the land of giants and the animals are proportional to that so don't come yelling at me," I said," well you lived here for 8 years, you know the place like the back of your hand," Alvida said," I never wandered into the forest without an impact dial, I'm not that dumb," I said stopping at the street corner.

"Why'd you stop?" Moji asked" well shit." Alvida said weakly, Buggy hopped out of the way when a torrent of silly string and mutton sprayed out burying them" Thor strikes again." I said smirking then yelped when a massive clamp flew out at me revealing a wax door, it opened revealing the disgruntled group" you could've warned us you know." Galdino said flatly.

"I think Alvida did a good enough job along with Buggy hopping out of the way," I said," not helping!" She shot back as the group walked out and Galdino dismissed the wax when we heard laughing, looking over 7 people are walking down the street laughing their asses off" you're asking for it you know." One of them said," he doesn't care you know!" Buggy yelled.

"Bite me." A second person said, the group of 7 laughed harder running off, Buggy grumbled while I held him back so he wouldn't go and attack them thinking they're just friends that reunited but I could be wrong.

1hr 45 mins earlier, Luffy's POV 

"You should stick around for a couple more days but I understand you have a couple of friends you've met back in Enies Lobby," Balthazar said," you've met Oimo and Kashi?" Usopp asked," I did, the first thing they did upon getting back was coming up here and then going out with friends for the entire day, me included, the world government's cruel for lying through their teeth for 50 years and I doubt I'll see Dory and Broggy again." He said.

"I never thought you met those guys." I said," well I did 10 years ago and they're still brawling over long-dead sea kings." He sighed" they have their pride and we have ours which was neatly broken by a Davy back fight by a bunch of cheating bastards." Sanji said" which crew?" Balthazar asked" ever heard of the Foxy pirates? I think they scarred Chopper for life when they won round one, took him and he wanted out." Zoro said grumbling.

"I do remember seeing the wanted posters but I had no idea what they were about, but we've seen true Davy backs, they're full of pranks and trolling between rounds along with a childish and competitive feeling in the air, unlike 50 years ago which were more brutal but don't involve killing, just a ton of drinking and violence," Balthazar explained.

"oh trust me, Nami and Zoro have an insane tolerance for alcohol, I've seen Zoro down several legs of booze back on Water 7, they'll give Shanks a run for his money," I said," then they should've been dead the first half of the grand line but who am I to say anything, I've seen crazier," Balthazar said," bet you have, see you some other time," Yamato said, the lift was activated, and we started going back down to the ground.

"Are you still nervous about meeting Shanks again?" Chopper asked" what do you think? When he came back to Water 7 with his own crew looking to get a new ship 8 years ago, I was walking the streets with Mozu, Zambie, and Kiwi, saw him and bailed before he could even see me, those 3 asked and I gave them the story." Franky explained," I don't think he'll recognize you but don't show the pompadour." Nami said.