27: tiebreaker to argument

Usopp's POV

"So both crews have 2 points each, time for the tiebreaker," Galdino said, looking over to Luffy walking back having blown a little air into his right arm, a crate, and 2 barrels to sit on are placed on the ground, yet another rumble of thunder sounded as the clouds moved in, the rain is not far out.

"You do know this barrel is going to break under the strain." Shanks said," it's reinforced, it's either have it on the ship and risk it sink or here and create a crater." Lex said" good point." Shanks said sitting down and planting his elbow on the crate, Luffy doing the same thing" OK! Hold on a moment! How long have you been a yonko?" Nami asked.

"6 years, why are you asking?" Shanks asked," Luffy's only been a yonko for 2 months and where did you train to get freakishly strong?" Nami asked," Roger who mind you was a yonko of the past for 5 years before becoming the pirate king and training by himself with his crew for longer to get to this point who is at his peak." Mac said," Yeah, what he said, might as well hand over your hat back to Shanks." Nami said.

"No, I made a promise to hand it off to his son and I will do it and if I lose this he'll let me keep the hat anyway just to fulfill that promise to give it to his son so he can give it back to him," Luffy said," ok, you do you," Nami said sitting on the stairs" you just don't want to admit your looking forward to going to Foosha to meet Damien," Zoro said," shut up, ok maybe I am but we're not traumatizing him as Shanks did, thank Brook for mentally scarring him," Nami said.

"Hey Aka, can you do anything so that doesn't happen?" I asked," I could call in a favor but I don't think I can do anything since when Brook died his soul chain snapped but when he revived a year later the soul chain was repaired over the course of 50 years, a gigai won't help, it'll just reject his soul." She said," so essentially Brook dresses up in a cloak and looks like the grim reaper when we go in 7 years." Yamato said.

"Young kid, where did I lose you, I don't think Damien will ever be able to sleep again if Brook did that," Nami said pointedly" all right, left side, Shanks wins, right side, Luffy wins, let's go," Benn said taking his hand off starting the bout and they both start straining" no-no, not there," Luffy said as Shanks pulled Luffy's arm to the left and halfway to the barrel until Luffy yanked the opposite way with all of his strength back to the middle and too the right.

18 minutes later, Franky's POV

walking out of the woods with the cannon and a prosthetic arm I looked over to a tall bald man, he looked over to me" who are you?" He asked," I'm Franky, the shipwright of the straw hats, are you the doctor of the crew?" I asked," yeah I am." He said" awesome, just take this and put it in the infirmary, after the chaos we're fitting Shanks with this prosthetic arm, he'll need it." I said handing it off.

He hummed" Shanks' bet was right, Luffy is a great pirate for helping the revolutionaries take down the government." He said and soru'ed away back to the ship, continuing on I walked over where I'm directly behind the 2 captains arm wrestling, dumping a big bucket of water on the ground I started scooping mud and putting it into the barrel, and by the time I was finished I heard a shout of victory along with a groan, I grinned.

Luffy's POV

Launching on top of the barrel I threw my hands above my head whooping out loud" how!? I should've won that!" Shanks said," better luck next time." Usopp said smirking" how long were you planning this?" Shanks asked, a small smirk on his face" why would you want to know?" I asked playing dumb jumping off the barrel" oh I don't know, you haven't seen me for 12 years, plenty of time to plan payback which I think you did." He said.

I grinned widely" so what? We proved our pride by scaring the crap out of you, how else can we prove our pride?" I said," being a brat of a planner, that's what." Shanks said," being a prankenstein, I'm still a prankenstein, and my friends helped me with that." I said," yeah, after getting over the shock of being trolled so hard thanks to Stussy." Nami said loudly.

"So you want to call BS and we redo this?" I asked" what are you talking about? You already did, everyone did." Shanks said," oh I think you do for you guys to try to prove your pride." I said as it starts to rain" are you trying to make my head explode?" Shanks asked," oh no, I'm not, I'm just stalling." I said, my grin growing as I walked around him, the heavens opening up and it starts pouring.

"YO, Shanks!" Frankly called snapping Shanks' eyes from me to him, I dove out of the way and a second later the cannon was fired with Franky yelling BOOM!