Chapter 33

~Nash's POV~

"Just come inside babe" I whined, trying to persuade her. Sometimes she can be difficult when it's her time of month.

I just wanted to cuddle with her right here right now, and have her keep my company while I watch Sky for the night.

"I know Nash, as much as I would love to, I promised I would go babysit my little cousins down in Hollywood. My Aunt is counting on me."

"Well then I guess that makes two of us. Mom is making me take Skylynn to horseback riding lessons and then help her practice her writing."

"I would rather crawl into a tunnel and never come out than go babysitting right now. It feels like someone is stabbing me in the stomach." She said, holding her lower stomach.

I felt so bad. She goes through this every month. The first day is always the worst for her, and then the pain eases out throughout the week. It kills me that I know she is hurting and I can't do anything for her but comfort her. I want her to be safe in my arms forever, free from all the bad things in the world.

I pulled her in close, pressing her against my chest. I kissed her forehead while she went on her tippy toes to reach. I slipped alittle grab at her butt and I felt her smirk within the kiss. So I did the same and before I could ask for entrance, she pulled away.

"I'll call you tonight." She said smirking, picking up her bag and going into her house.

I groaned, letting my head fall back, wanting more. She's so f***ing hot I can't stand it.

Kicking the pebble in the driveway, I walked back inside with my hands in my pockets.

"Nash I missed you!" The little squirt squealed, galloping towards me and jumping into my arms. "Can we go on the trampoline?"

Skylynn could never fail to make my day uninteresting. There's not one moment where she isn't clinging to me.

My mom says I'm her "rolemodel", which I can believe, but really I'm the only brother that is fun and actually wants to play with her. She's my little sister and I would do anything in the world for her.

"Sure buggie, let me just change out of my schoolclothes and grab a snack."

"OOO a snack! I want one too!!!" She said excitedly.

I ran upstairs and threw on a sporty pair of shorts and took of my shoes. I went into the bathroom, did my business, washed my face, and went downstairs to get food.

"Ok one more" I said, throwing a piece of popcorn into the air and catching it in my mouth for the 100th time.

She giggled and clapped. "Ok now the trampoline!"

Around 3:30, I brought her upstairs to change into clothes for her lessons.

"And I need cowgirl boots, and I need my cowgirl hat, and a shirt, because I'm a cute cowgirl and need to show off my sass." She told herself, prancing around the room trying to get ready.

"You're a crazy girl" I said, swinging on her swing in her room. Yes, we have a built in swing hanging from her ceiling.

"I know!" she said quick and all perked up.

After an hour at the lessons, she only got one booboo on her knee from getting off the pony. She was brave and only shed a few tears.

Sky was falling asleep on the ride home. She tires herself out very often. It's almost everyday. Maybe she didn't have her nap.

Carrying her out of the car we got into the house.

"Hey Buster, how's my boy." I said in a squeaky, obsessive pet owner voice.