Chapter 18

This. Place. Is. Perfect.

We took a cab to our hotel. There are tons and tons of palm trees and the weather is beautiful. It's so sunny and warm. I cannot wait to be on the beach and tan! I stared out of the car window admiring everything that we passed. Suddenly someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Olivia." Nash waved his hands infront of my face.

"Oh sorry! What?"

"I said we are almost there!!" He shouted. Everyone in the car started clapping. We were all so happy here.

We pulled up to the hotel. The Cove. I swear to you it looked like a spa. There were fountains and rock waterfalls and it just looked so soothing and relaxing.

We hopped out of the car. All you could hear were the birds chirping, the rush of the water, and the wind blowing in the leaves and trees. A bell hop greeted us and put our bags on the cart.

Mr. And Mrs. Grier went over to the front desk to check in, and us kids sat in the lounge area. Finally, our rooms were ready and we went into the elevator.

"Liz, this is a key for You, Skylynn, and I. Hayes, here's a room key for you and Will. Cameron, here's one for you and Nash, and Olivia you can have your own room." Chad passed out the room key cards to each of us.

Nash's face expression looked like he was disappointed. He looked up at me.

"But I wants to beeee in Livi's room Mommy. Why can't I beeee wiff her???" Skylynn whined.

"Because I said so Sky. You have to sleep in our room with us."

Skylynn came over to me and hugged onto my leg. I picked her up.

*ding* floor 12.

We walked out of the elevator.

Room 12a was Chad, Elizabeth, and Skylynn. They went inside. Room 12b was Hayes and Will. They went in theirs. Room 12c was Nash and Camerons. They went into their room too. It was just me out in the hallway. Stupid me i couldnt get my key to work. I stood there trying to swipe it many times.. It still didn't work.

"You need help there?" A farmilliar voice said.

"Oh uh yes please. It's not worki-" I turned around and dropped my key...."Nick?"

"Missed me?"

"Nick. Please get away from me. Why are you following me? What do you want?!"

"You don't realize do you? We are the ones who locked the door behind you in the airport. We want you away from Nash. If my sister likes him first, she gets him first. Not some phony girl who lives nextdoor to him."

"Who's 'we' ?"

He pushed me against the door. I flinched. His breath reeked of alcohol. "My sister. Nicole."

It's all making sence now. She told me Nash kissed that girl at Cameron party. Then she tried to get with Nash and ditch me. She kissed him and was acting really weird around me. But I thought she was my friend.

Once again I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Watch out Basset. You don't know who your dealing with." He then bent down to pick up my key.

"You were swiping it backwards by the way." He said handing it to me. He nudged me againt the door and I screeched.

"Is everything okay Olivia?" Mrs Grier said coming out of her room. Nick gave me a death stare.

"Y-yes Mrs. Grier. He was just helping me open my room."

"Okay sweetie." She closed the door.

I turned around and Nick was gone.

I quickly ran into my room with my bags and went to the bathroom. I splashed my face with water.

I sat on the bed biting my nail and tapping my foot, staring at the door. I couldn't stop thinking about Nick. He followed me here all the way to the Bahamas. I sprinted to the door and locked all 3 locks, then ran back.

Then there was a knock upon my door. I slowly walked to it and looked through the peek hole.

I sighed of relief. It was Nash and Cameron.

I whipped onen the door and pulled them in by their arms.

"OOOWWWWWWWWW??" They yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" I yelled shutting the door and locking it. I stood on my tippy toes and stared out of the key whole.

"What's wrong?!" They said.

I walked over to the bed where they were.

"Nick is here."

"WTF?!" Nash yelled really loudly.

"Yeah listen. He's the one who locked the door in the airport, made us late for our flight. His sister is Nicole. She told me you kissed that girl at Cameron party. That brought me farther away from you and her closer to you. Then she tried to get with You and ditch me and make me lose you. Then Nvk kept trying to get with me and kiss me so I would forget about you and make you jelous. They are trying to break us up! I'm scared guys. I'm scared." I silently cried with my face In my palms.

Cameron was silent. Nash's teeth clenched up and his fists rolled. He was pretty pissed. He hugged me and Cameron comforted me by rubbing my back. Cameron then hugged me aswell. His hugs are the best. Sorry Nash.

Everyone came in my room and we had to get on with our day. We went to the beach and hung out for a few hours til sundown. It was a good way to forget everything. Then we went up to our rooms to shower go out to dinner. I wore highwaisted shorts and a croptop.

After dinner, us kids hung out in Nash's room and we figured out how to get into each other's rooms through the closets. They all connected. It was pretty cool. We watched a movie and laughed all night. I got tired so I went to my room and got ready for bed.

It was the middle of the night and I heared rustlin of hangers and then the creek of my closet door. I immediately thought of Nick. I peeked and my closet door was opened. A male figure came through and I hid under my covers. I started to tear up. My breath hitched and I put my hands over my mouth to not make a sound. The shadow came closer and closer to me. I freaked out when a hand touched my shoulder. I kicked and pushed and shoved the guy. He held me down and pulled the covers off of me. I screamed.

"Calm down Liv you are putting too much stress on you. Babe you need to clam down. Nick will not get us here, we are safe. You have me, Cameron, Will, and Hayes to protect you anyways. You are fine." He said stroking my hair and face. It was Nash.

I cried into his shoulder.

"I was really sad that we couldn't share a room." He admitted as if I didn't know.

"Yeah I noticed that. I'm pretty sad about that too."

"I'll sleep in here tonight. I couldn't fall asleep in there.. Cameron was snoring."

He imitated Cams snoring and it made me laugh.

"Hey there's that smile.." He said smiling a really teethie smile.

We layed down. He made small circles on my lower back. I noticed he fell asleep when he stopped and I heared heavy breathing. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep myself.