Chapter 2

~Olivia's POV~

I leaned back on the couch staring at the ceiling, thanking god for everything that has happened in the last few seconds. I hear Hayes yell,
"Eww get a room" and Skylynn added "YUCK!"

Nash and I looked at each other and just giggled.

"DESSERT!" We heared Elizabeth yell down the stairs , and we all got excited!

Hayes grabbed Skylynn's hand and lead her upstairs while Nash and I followed.

I saw that Nash noticed Hayes holding Sky's hand, so he looked like he was debating wether to hold my hand . He didn't though.

I sighed and sat at the table. My mom and Elizabeth started to pass out chocolate cake and a bowl of fruit while Chad and my dad talked about sports.

Everyone started eating the fruit and cake, but we all ended up having a contest of who can catch the most grapes in their mouth. Ofcourse Nash won... Oh well.
"Skylynn why do you eat like that?" Nash asked.
"What? I'm a horse this is how we eat!
*num chip num chip num chip nay* she said to herself over and over smashing the chocolate cake into her face. I tried to put my hand in a fist onto my mouth, trying to hold in my laugh...but couldnt help but let little snorts slip out. I feel so bad because she was being serious.

Hayes and Will just stared at Skylynn while Nash took a wet wipe and cleaned off her hands and face, holding her chin so she could stay still. I started to smile at the fact that he is so good with kids. It's so cute!

I finished up my dessert and the adults were talking, drinking coffee.

"Hey, let's go on the trampoline" I offered and everyone agreed, but Will stayed with the adults.

**On the trampoline**

"Nash Nash double bounce me!"Skylynn yelled.
Nash took a big leap and she went high into the air, giggling uncontrollably as she wiggled her arms and legs.
"Again Again! Pweasseeee?"she said with puppy eyes and a pouty lip.
"Alright fine, last one!" Nash agreed.

Hayes and I backed up towards the net so we weren't in the way. Nash took a giant leap and Sky went flyinging into the air, getting higher and higher, and higher, and higher, and higher....

Everything was in slow motion again as she was slowly making her way over the net and our faces drop. Hayes stood there with his mouth and eyes wide opened. My heart was beating 20x faster than it should've been, and Nash freaked and yelled "Skylynn NOOO" as he flung to where she was in the air, now standing underneath her.
Sky was screaming bloody murder as she made her way over the net and fell out of the trampoline onto the muddy grass.

She lays there, holding her elbow and starts sobbing. We were all in shock but still hopped out of the trampoline and over to Skylynn. Nash felt so bad, he didn't mean for this to happen.

"Shhh baby girl it's okay, it's okay."
He hushed. She dug her face into Nash's shoulder as held her and rocked her back and fourth. Hayes ran in and got an icepack so that calmed her down little bit.

I looked for any booboos but only found a few scrapes on her elbow. I stroked her hair a few times so she calmed down. Her pretty pink dress with a horse on it was covered in mud, and so was her platinum blonde hair. A little bit of dirt was smeared on her face too.

Nash stood up with her and we all walked inside to let her rest on the couch for alittle while. Skylynn silently sobbed to herself while we sat there, not realizing what just happened because we couldn't believe it.

The Grier's parents told the boys to take Sky over to their house nextdoor to get her washed up and get ready for bed because it was almost 9:00.

Skylynn was getting tired after such a rough day.

They said their goodbyes and Nash had a disappointed look on his face when he was walking to the doorway with skylynn.

"CAN OLIVIA COME MOMMY?!" Skylynn squealed.

I was suprised at what she said and my head turned towards nash. I could tell he was chanting "yes please" in his head.

"Sure babydoll, Olivia make yourself at home okay?" She said sweetly.

"Thankyou Mrs. grier!" I said with a big smile.

I went upstairs into my room and grabbed my phone and charger. This should be fun.