Chapter 23

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm went off and I stretched, hearing the pops and clicks of my arms, legs, and back.

I slowly pulled the covers off from ontop of me and stood up like a zombie.

I walked over to my suitcase that was sitting on a chair and I picked up the outfit that sat ontop of it. It was a pair of black nikepros and a UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)

sweatshirt that was mine from when my cousin went to that school. She lived with me for a while since her school was so close to my house and she didn't sleep on campus. Then she got married and moved into a new house after she finished school. I gave the sweatshirt to Nash a while ago and he returned it very recently. It smelled like him and his cologne since he wore in like 24/7. Just the scent of him made me feel safe. The sweatshirt was a blue color with yellow letters.

My hair was perfectly long, brown, and wavy. It had natural curls in it from my shower so I left it alone. I put on only mascara and I covered up what was left of my bruise. I put on my socks and addidas slides.

I made the bed and walked around the room and into the bathroom to see if I left anything behind. All clear.

I went through the closet into Nash's room with my suitcase. They were both sleeping silently like angels. Then I remembered what happened lastnight between Cam and I. My mood turned around. Trying to forget that I even read that message, I layed inbetween them and leaned over Nash. I kissed his cheek very lightly and waited for a response. He wouldn't wake up right away.

~Cameron's POV~

I heared the rustling of hangers and then the closet door opened. I felt the bed shake a tiny bit and someone layed down inbetween Nash and I. They smelled sweet and fresh. Olivia.

I turned my head and saw her kiss Nash's cheek.

My feelings for her weren't going anywhere.

I knew that my love for her will never get anywhere tho. I'm just gonna have to accept that. It's really rude of me to do to my best friend.

I heared the two of them talking so I got up and started to get my stuff together. I didn't want to bud into their business. I had a feeling it would be about me since Liv didn't reply to my message...but she read it.

Luckily, we packed lastnight so all we had to do was get our stuff out of the bathroom, and put the clothes we are wearing now into our suitcase.

I picked out a pair of boxers, black Adidas shorts, a red t-shirt, and a black Cameron Dallas sweatshirt from my Magcon Merch. Ever since we left Bart and the company, I forgot all about magcon. (Thanks Bart).

Anyways I took out my socks and vans and went over to the bathroom to shower. I spiked my hair, and brushed my teeth.

~Nash's POV~

I was woken up with a soft kiss being layed upon my cheek. Liv was laying next to me.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said to her in a raspy, morning voice and then I suddenly remembered the message from lastnight that was almost the same as what I just said.

"Time to wake up sleepy head." She said smiling and scruffing her hand through my bed hair.

I felt Cameron get up from the bed.

I smiled back at Liv and then let out a sigh.

"I have to ask you something." I said quietly.

"And I have something to tell you." She said to me, dropping her smile.