Chapter 21

"Olivia" a hushed voice said.

I was still in bed. It was 9:30 in the morning after one of the most magical nights of my life.

Wait. How is someone in my room?

....the unlocked door.

"No," I said firmly, rolling away from the warm body that perched on the edge of the bed.

"Olivia I want to talk to you." The voice said again, now loud enough to be recognized.

"Not now, leave me alone..."

"Seriously Liv, it's either now or never, and I say we need to talk NOW." The voice said firmer, now trying to rip off my covers and started pulling my arm.

Luckily for me, I am pretty strong so I pulled my hand and the covers out of his grip and firmly placed the covers over my head.

"Nick, get the hell out of my room," I felt my anger boiling. I was scared yet mad at the same time. I am fed up with all of this sh*t with him.

"I won't get out or leave you alone until you leave Nash and give him to my sister."

"No. I don't have to do what you f**king say anymore. I'm done with your little game. I love Nash. Tell your sister to just accept that Nash and I will never split. She's too weak to get a guy to like her by herself. She needs her big bwuddah's help. Poor baby." I said flinging the covers off of me and sitting up.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting upon my cheek, and a slap noise echoed. My hand bolted to my face, which stung at even the most delicate touch of my fingertips.

Now I was really mad. There must be a mark. Tears formed in my eyes.

I pushed the covers off causing Nick to fall off my bed and on the ground. I sprinted to the mirror to see the damage.

I wish I hadn't looked.

My cheekbone was a deep purple color, while the rest of my injured cheek laid a red-purple tinge that was significantly different than the other cheek. I turned around fuming.

"NICK GET OUT!" I screeched.

His mouth hung open as he gasped at my marked-up face that he just caused.

Yeah, he hits hard.

"Oh....my......god Olivia I'm so sor-" he said barely a whisper.

I snapped at him. "I KNOW ITS BAD! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ROOM, OUT OF THIS HOTEL, AND OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!"

His eyes widened. He hurriedly stood up and pushed his way out of the room.

Well that's the end of Nick.

I stared at my reflection and couldn't take my eyes off of it.

What am I going to do...

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I dried off and got dressed into highwaisted shorts, a bando, and a faded gray cutoff tank.

I went to go dry my hair.

The heat of the blowdryer stung my bruised face. I flatironed my hair and started my makeup. I leaned over the sink and studied my cheek. Let see, how am I gonna do this.

I poured out my makeup onto the counter.

I put on powder, liquid concealer, foam concealer, more powder, light colored eyeshadow.. anything that would cover it up. It wasn't good enough to not be noticable but It'll do.