Chapter 16

I woke up to my bed shaking, and felt bouncing on it too. I peeped my eyes opened and saw alittle body flinging up every 2 seconds. I rubbed my eyes and made my vision clear. Skylynn was jumping up and down on my bed.

"Olivia ! Olivia! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Sky what are you doing here?" I asked her confused as i looked around my room. Her dog Buster was sitting on my carpet playing with my fluffy white dog, Bella.

"Olivia we are going on vacation for 8 days! Wanna come with us???!!??" She asked excitedly while still jumping.

"Vacation? Am I dreaming right now?"

"No! We are going on a REAL vacation!!! Please please please come!!!" she said begging with her hands in praying form.

"Oooo Yeahh! Sounds fun! Where are we going?"

"THE BAHAMASSSSS!!!" She sang in an opera voice cupping her hands around her mouth.

"I would love to come!" I screached and tackled her with tickles as we rolled around in the blankets.

"Did we miss anything?" I heared Nash ask as he walks into my room. Hayes followed behind him.

Oh god... I look horrible and I just woke up! My hair is a mess and my makeup is all over my face!

"TICKLE FIGHT!" Hayes yelled. Skylynn and I screamed. They tackled ontop of us both.

Hayes held Skylynn down as he tazzed her sides. Nash started poking my sides and tickling my knees and armpits, and neck. I finally got ontop of him and held his arms down. I was on my knees and he was laying under my while i sat on him.

"Hey I like this position" Nash said and smirked. I slapped his arm and rolled off of him.

"Ew Nash grow up you perv!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone started laughing and then i got up.

"What are you guys doing in my house? Who let you in?" I asked them so confused with this whole situation.

"Your mom let us in because we wanted to ask you to come on vacation with us to the Bahamas for a about a week. Our moms are having coffee, talking downstairs right now." Nash explained.

"Yeah and they let me wake you up!!" Sky added.

"Ooohhh..." Now I understood.

Skylynn started jumping on the bed again.

"Sky calm down this isn't our house." Hayes scolded. She landed on her butt and folded her arms.

*Nash snaps his fingers* "sassy."

"So you in?" Hayes asked facing towards me.

"Yes I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas!!!"

"Woohoooooooo" They all cheered and the dogs start barking. We all chuckled.

"The plane leaves Friday... Which is.........tomorrow morning!"

"And Cameron is coming too!

"Okayy! Yayyyy! We have to go shopping!!!" I said and hopped off of my bed. Everyone agrees and walks downstairs to tell your parents the gameplan as i went into the bathroom.

Nash called Cameron to meet us here.

I showered, lotioned, and brushed my teeth. Then I run across the hallway trying not to let anyone see me in my towel.

I grabbed a pair of black nike running shorts, a gray soccer tshirt, a sportsbra and undies. I put them on. I combed through my wet, tangled hair and then threw it up in a ponytail.