Chapter 34

~Olivia's POV~

I heared loud music playing from out my window and I peeked out my curtains to see what it was. There he was, Nash, in his room, taking off his shirt. Really right now? This isn't helping. I just want him to be here with me, holding me.

I stayed in my room the whole night once I got home from babysitting. $150 bucks man, I'm making bank!

I layed there with my puppy Bella, only wearing one of Nash's big tshirts and undies. I was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket drinking tea.

My stomach hurt really bad with cramps, so I basically just layed there, staring at my ceiling.

This music was giving me a headache aswell. I called him up just to hear his voice.

I heared the music shut as he answered and all I did was moan into the speaker, unable to say a word because if I made the slightest move, my stomach would burst.

"Aw babe. How are you feeling?" He asked and I felt butterflied in my stomach.

"Alright I guess..what are you doing?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"I just showered and I'm listening to music if you couldn't already tell." He laughed into the phone which made me giggle.

"Come over baby, I miss you and wanna cuddle." I said feeling better, until all of the sudden I got a huge cramp that made me wince.

"I'll be right over with all the goods" he said concerningly.

"The goods" .. He's such a dork omg

I smiled through the pain, even though he couldn't see my smile.

"You are the best." I said and hung up.

Still holding my stomach, I ran my fingers through Bella's fur.

"I love Nash, do you love Nash?" I asked Bella, as if she would know what I was saying. All she did was bark. I giggled and rubbed her tummy.

Not even 20 minutes later, I heared a knock on my door and there he was with a giant bag of everything possible.

Some things including:
movies, medicane , chocolate, Ben and Jerry's, candy, icedtea cans, tampons, pads, slim jims, tasty cakes, heating packs, razors, and a small teddybear

(FYI this melted my heart).

I could never be more inlove with this kid.

"Hi baby" I said in a low tone voice, almost whispering.

He slid me over alittle bit, and climbed under the blanket.

My shirt was bunched up over my bellybutton. He slid his warm hand over my lower stomach and all of the bad feelings went away.

"You know I can't help it when you wear my tshirts like that. You look so hot."

My eyes were closed, but my mouth was smiling. I felt him kiss my cheek.

"How do you feel?" He asked, twirling my hair through his fingers.

"Better" I said, slowly opening my eyes to find him already looking at me.

We had an intense staredown until he looked down at my lips. He licked his lips and I pecked them, feeling like they were mocking me.

"Sleepover tonight?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Anything for my princess."

His smile stretched from ear to ear, and his dimples became visible. This made a gigantic smile appear on my face aswell.