Chapter 5

Nash is still laughing, trying to hold on to the bed so he can get up. He finally gets up and back in bed. You all settle down.

"Nash can you tell me a story?" Skylynn said quietly with her eyes closed and she yawned.

"Sure baby." He started telling the story of Jack and The Beanstalk, but as he got near the end of the story, you hear tiny breaths and snores. Skylynn finally fell asleep.

"Hey Nash, she's asleep" you whisper, leaning up on your elbow, trying to look over Sky and at him.

"Ok let's put her back in her own bed."

He whispers and slowly picks her up bridal style. Her arm and tangled hair dangles over Nash's arm, and her mouth hangs open. Alittle bit of drool dribbles down the side of her cheek.

"AGGHHHHHHH" you screech really loudly.

"JESUS CHRIST LIV WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled in a whisper.

"I FREAKING JUST STUBBED MY TOE ON YOUR BED!!!!" You whispered loudly, almost breaking the whisper.

Nash laughed and then told you to be more quiet jokingly, and to not stub your toe again.

You laughed and agreed, but made no promises.

Walking into Skylynn's room, he layed her down in her bed covered with horse stuffed animals.

"She looks so peaceful" you manage to say through your smile.

"Yeah she does. I really love her." He confessed.

"Me too, and I just met her." You said as you chucked.

Nash chucked too, and said

"Come on let's get to bed."

You ran through the dark hallway, passing the millions of doors again. You still don't know which door is which.

"OOOWWWWWWWWW!" Nash screamed, this time breaking the whisper and started jumping up and down holding his foot.

"I JUST STUBBED MY TOE!"

"HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I STUBBED MY TOE!" You whispered loudly pointing right at his face.

"This isn't over." He said and narrowed his eyes at you. He ran towards you and chased you onto the bed. He started tickling your sides and poking you. You couldn't hold in your laughs anymore and started flopping around the bed squealing. You accidentally kicked Nash's 'you know what', and you layed there rubbing his arm while he curled up in a ball and rocked back and fourth.

"My bad..." You said.

"It's okay, I have two brothers, and a little sister that height, I'm used to it." He said.

You giggled and layed back on the pillow. He did the same.

You turned to the opposite way of him. You sat there for about 2 minutes and then you felt the bed move and an arm wrap around you. It found it's way to your hand and interwined fingers with yours. It was Nash. Nash's chest was now up against to your body which made you feel safe. His chin rested inbetween your shoulder and your neck. You felt his hot breath trickle up your neck and it gave you the chills. You started to close your eyes, but then Nash said something.

"Olivia... Are you awake?" He asked.

"Mhm" you groaned and waited for what he was going to say to you.

"Today was fun. I'm glad I met an amazing girl like you." He said in a happy voice.

"Awe that's so sweet. I'm glad I met an amazing boy like you." You said sweetly. You turned your neck and you were nose to nose. You stared at him for a while and then he smiled at you. He leaned in and kissed your lips so softly, it felt like you were kissing a cloud.

"Goodnight beautiful"

he whispered and nestled his head between your pillow and your back. You blushed really hard, but good thing it was dark so he wouldn't see.

"Night Nash"

you whispered back and drifted to sleep