Chapter 17

*beep beep beep*

I wipped my crusty eyes and stretched. I looked over at the clock.

5:00 AM.

Here we go

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. The shower fausett squeaked as I turned it. I undressed and hopped into the warm water. After I did my business in the bathroom, I put my robe and slippers on and walked over my parents room.

I cracked open the door and peeped in. It was dark and no light was visible except for the hallway light that was shining through the door.

I slowly placed my toe in the door, then my foot, then my leg.

"Watcha doin?" I heared a high pitched voice say behind me.

I whip my head around and slammed my leg in the door.

Oouuccchhhhhhhh!

I looked down at my leg, then back up.

"Skylynn?"

"Hello!" She said all perky.

I closed my parents door trying not to make a sound.

"How did you get on here? Where do you keep coming from?!" I said in a lound whisper.

"The garage!"

"How?" I said laughing and picked her up.

"Well I see you and Nash press the buttons all the time so i re-nem-. Rememb- nem-rember-re-"

"Remember?" I said.

"Yeah renemember," I giggled because she still couldn't say it.

"I renembered the code so I pulled over a plant in a pot and stood on it so I could reach. And zats how I got in."

"Is your mom or anybody up yet?"

"My mommy is but I snuck out."

"Skylynn! She's gonna get worried!"

"Can't you call her? I wanna be wiff you!" She said pouting.

"Sky you have to get ready for vacation. Let's get you back home."

We walked down the stairs and over to her house. It was raining. We went through the garage and opened the door.

"Hayes get up!" I heared Elizabeth bangging on doors.

"Nash and Will you too! Come on boys chop chop!" Chad yelled from the kitchen.

"Does anyone know where Skylynn is?" Elizabeth asked.

"Right here mommy!"

"Oh good." She said walking down the stairs.

"Hey Olivia what brings you here?"

"Skylynn somehow ended up in my house so I brought her back, figuring you will need to get her ready."

"Thanks sweetie. Go get yourself ready and bring your bags over. We have to be at the airport for 7. It's 5:35 now."

"Okay see you soon." I said walking out and back to my house.

I made myself a smoothie and ran up to my room. I opened my closet.

Hmmmmm what should I wear? I need to be comfortable.

I pulled out a pair of Victoria secret yoga shorts, my blue and white Nashty longsleve, and threw on my Adidas slides with socks. I dried my hair and curled it, making loose waves. I put on light makeup and lipgloss. I put my diamond stud earrings in and packed a carry-on bag.