Chapter 7

You hopped off of your penny board and stomped on the edge of it, causing it to flip up so you could catch it. Nash did the same.

You start walking down the sand crusted pavement. You look around at the people walking and kids running around. Everyone looks so happy.

You go onto the sidewalk and do some window shopping, making comments about each thing you saw. You walk up to an old boutique and see this beautiful necklace with a blue diamond hanging from it's silver chain.

Your eyes sparkle just staring at it.

"That's soo pretty!" You say. Nash agrees and you keep walking.

"Let's go in here, I need a new bathingsuit" you mention as you pull Nash's arm through the door and into a Ron John Surf Shop. You walk down the isles in the huge warehouse and start to look for some bikinis . You picked up a hot pink one, a strapless white one with sequens, and a sherbert orange colored one.

You walk around alittle bit more and find some flipflops and cute sunglasses. You also find a cute blue ombre sundress and realize that you have to try all of these on. Nash grabbed a few swimsuits and tanktops for himself and follwed you to the dressing rooms. He tries on his clothes. He finishes and goes by your dressing room. You try on the hot pink bikini.

"I dont know if I like this one" you said unsurely.

"Let me see " Nash says.

You get kind of scared and shy but you open the door anyway. He coughs, clears his throat, and then speaks up.

"I like that one. It looks great on you."

He says kind of nervous. He tries to hide it and act cool. He finds you atractive in it... 😏

You laugh and say thanks. You close the door and try on the white strapless bikini with sequens on it.

"I like this one it's actually really cute!" You say as you open the door for a second time. He scratches the back I his neck and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Wow that looks hot" he says and smiles at you with the wide heart eyes "😍"

You giggle and blush, then close the door. Girls never know how to act when they are given a compliment...

You try on the sherbert orange bikini and open the door, now for a third time. This time Nash's jaw dropped alittle, but then he caught himself.

"Liv, you have to get that one. I love that one, you have to get that one." He says over and over.

It's funny how he finds you cute in all of these bathingsuits, so you decide that you will mess with him.

"Thanks Nash. Wait here I'll be right out!" You say and close the door. There is a one piece bathingsuit hanging on the back of the door so you grab that and put it on. It is brown and has red lobsters on it and green alligators.

"Ok Nash, let's see how you will act when you don't like something. I wonder if he will be honest?" You think to yourself

"Nash oh my gosh this one is perfect! I think I'm inlove!" You say loudly so he can hear you from the other side of the door.

"Alright let's see!" He says and you open the door.

His face dropped and then he forced a smile on himself. He rubbed the back of his neck and then put his hand in his pocket. He started to sweat alittle bit.

"Uh yeah, sure that looks nice... I- uh- I like it." He says and makes another smile, then it drops, but he forces on another. Wow he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.. Awe. 🙈🙊🙉