Chapter 3

I said goodbye as I closed the front door that has a yellow and orange wreath on it for summer. I live in one of those cul-de-sacs, and the houses are huge. Mine is big and a tan color with green green grass, flowers, and trees.

The landscaping is beautiful, and so are the other houses landscapes. The Grier's house is right next to mine to the right. His is about the same size as mine, but it's more of a mocah coffee color.

The 5 of us are walking down your path to the sidewalk, and I began to swat the mosquitoes that swarm around your body.

As we walked, I admired the midnight blue sky and all the stars in it.

We all trailed up the driveway and Will punched a code into the padlock to get in the garage. We got inside because the garage is attached to their kitchen, so they use it to get in, instead of using the front door, just like my family does.

Skylynn is still covered in mud and her face is stained with tears.

"Let's get you washed up" Nash says in a slightly raspy voice, feeling sympathy for poor Skylynn.

Will went to his room and said he was going out and sleeping at his friends so he will be home tomorrow.

Hayes went directly to the fridge and grabbed a can of coke and a bag of Doritos, then plopped onto the couch. What a great help.

You kinda stood there awkwardly and then skylynn spoke up and said to come upstairs with her and Nash. She sounded tired, but it's so cute how she already loves you. You start to feel special, and follow them upstairs.

Their house is almost the same layout as yours, and it's so beautifully decorated.

You followed them down the hallway, passing tons of rooms. You get to a master bedroom that is 5 times the size as yours. You go into the master bathroom and Nash puts sky down onto the floor.

"Hop in you butt head, your filthy!" Nash jokes.

Skylynn giggles and so do you. Nash turns on the water and tells you to help her into the bath while he runs and gets her a towel, pajamas, and bath toys.

You take off her clothes and she hops in. You take the bottle of bubble bath and pour some in.

"MORE MORE MORE!" She screams and laughs.

You chuckle and pour some more in. Nash came in and threw the toys in the water. You grab a sponge and start washing her while Nash scrubbed her head with flower scented shampoo and conditioner. You are rinsing her off when all of the sudden water splashes up into your face. You jerk back and Nash is laughing uncontrollably.

"Haha I splashed you, your wet now nah nah nah nah!" He chanted.

"Oh yeah? Am I the only one wet?" You said sarcastically.

"No, Sky is! HA! Got you there." He said with a smirk.

"No, I mean now your wet!" You scream and throw water at him.

"MY HAIRRRRRRR!" He squeals like a little girl and splashes you again.

Skylynn in laughing so hard and squealing everytime water is flung into the air. She throws bubbles up in the air aswell and it lands on both of your heads. You are splashing around more bubbles and water. Nash takes the foam of the bubbles and puts in on his face like a moustache. You point at him and laugh while holding your stomach because it hurts from laughing too much.

You all settle down and finish up washing sky. He gives you a towel and you dry yourself off and then wrap skylynn in it. You drain the tub and Sky starts to brush her teeth while Nash combs through her hair. Nash lifts skylynn up bridal style and runs out to the hallway and into a room. You walk out and don't know where they are, but you follow the sound of giggling and find a pink and brown room covered in horse posters, toys, and a pink small bed.

You walk in and Nash is dressing Sky into her pjs.

"Hands up" he says and puts the shirt over her arms and head.
Then he takes her pants and put in ontop of her head.

"Is this where they go?" He asks Sky.

He is so adorable oh my gosh.

"No silly they go on my legs!" She replies.

He laughs and put her pants on the right way and looks up at you and smiles. You smile back.

"Time for bed!" You say in a kid voice.

"But first...........TICKLE MONSTER" Nash screams while running over to skylynn and pins her to the bed while tickling her.

(A/N: you thought I was gonna say "lemme take a selfie" hah nope. Comment if you thought that)

"Ok enough fun, it's really time to go to sleep now baby girl, goodnight" Nash says. They touch noses and he kisses her forehead. Skylynn opens her arms for you. You hug her and she kisses your cheek.
"I wish you were my sister" she whispers.
"Yeah me too" you whisper back and smile. She is precious.

You pull her covers up to her shoulders and Nash turns on her horse nightlight. This little girl is obsessed with horses, it's starting to scare you. You both walk out, shutting her door quietly and walk down stairs.

"Thanks for your help Hayes" Nash says sarcastically while walking past him on the couch. Hayes throws a chip at Nash and turns back to watching tv.

"I can feel the love!" Nash says while holding his heart and closes his eyes.

"You guys are wack." You add and they laugh.

The house phone starts to ring, and you all turn to the tv to see whose calling.

"It's mom, answer it Nash!" Hayes yells.

One missed call from your parents and you know your screwed, so you guys didn't want to take the risk.

He answers the phone with a simple "hello?" You watch him as he talk, while walking around and starts doing random stuff.

"Yeah, mhm, we made her take a bath, ya she's asleep, hayes is watching tv and Will went by Jakes. Yeah she's here,"
*nash quickly glances at you*

"Really? Okay!" He says and smiles at you. You are getting anxious to hear what they are saying about you.

"Yeah see you later. Bye" He hangs up the phone.