Chapter 14

Mr./Mrs Grier, Will, and Hayes all came home early this morning.

I woke up with a feeling of someone's eyes staring at me.

"Hey." I heared someone say fastly. I popped up.

"Oh my goodness you scared me."

"Your calling me scary looking? I just woke up what do you excpect?" He said chuckling.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah your callin me ugly!"

"No I'm not?!..... Well maybe alittle" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

"This isn't over!!!" He yelled. I sprinted down the stairs. This feels like my dream. I ran all over the house. Finally he trapped me in the corner of the kitchen.

He stared down at me hypnotizing me with his blue eyes. A grin appeared on his face and he leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast," I said smiling.

Nash walked away grinning at me and he went to go call everyone down for breakfast. After about 5 minutes I was by myself in the kitchen frying some bacon thinking about everything that had happened in the past 2 months.

Without me knowing a smile formed on my face. Suddenly I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I felt his chin on my shoulder really close to my neck. I felt so safe in his arms. I blushed a little and then prayed that it would go away.

The breakfast was ready and I picked up a piece of bacon and placed it in his mouth. I kissed him on the cheek and then walked away.

We all sat down to eat.

"We have a lot planned for today!" Nash said to make conversation.

"What do we have to do?" Skylynn said sitting up in her chair.

"Well today is Olivia's birthday so we have to go get some decorations, a cake, food, plates, napkins, balloons...

she has to take her drivers test for her liscense, then we have to all get showered up and dressed so we are ready to go by Liv's house."

"YAY!!!!" She screeched.

"Happy birthday!" They all said to me.

"Thanks guys hahah"

***wow guys this is getting creepy.. I wrote this and then Cameron just tweeted someone happy birthday******

We ran our errands, went food shopping with my parents, got our supplies and came back home.

Nash, Hayes, and Skylynn went home after that because I need to go to Motorvehicle for my drivers test. I'm so scared. What if I fail?!?

I shook off my worries and took a shower. I felt so tired and discusting from the muggyness left over from the storm and my sweaty dream lastnight.

I got dressed in another pair of black running shorts and a regular pink vneck . I left my hair long and natural and put on a gray stretchy/thick headband. I brushed my teeth, put on makeup because I will just have to put on makeup later for the party. I also have to look decent because I will have to take my picture if I get my liscense.

I threw on flipflops and stuck a piece of gym in my mouth. I got in the car with my mom. I drove there because if you have your permit, you are allowed to drive as long as another liscensed individual in there with you.

I needed some extra practice anyway so I am ready.

I got there and they made me fill out a form. Then I sat in the car with the instructor. He smelled like cheese.