Chapter 4

"My mom said you can sleepover if you want."

You freeze your thoughts and get a suprised look on your face.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks you.

"No, no, no I would love to sleepover! I'm just suprised they said that!!!!"

"Yeah, mom said she'll be home later tonight, our parents are going out for some drinks."

"I need to run home and get clothes and stuff." You mention.

"That's okay, you can borrow! I think my mom said that your door is locked anyways." He said.

You know that you can get in through the garage by you don't argue.

You smile and nod and walk upstairs. He shows you where everything is, but you start to get confused and can't remember where things are.. Oh well.

He runs into a room and brings out a pair of baggy gray soccer sweatpants and a white, longsleve shirt with blue sleeves that says "Nashty". You realize it's from the magcon collection and freak out alittle bit.

He notices that you got happy when he gave you the shirt so he said,

" You can keep it, I have plenty!"

You jump alittle and hug him. He laughs and rubs your back. You are alittle shorter than him, so your shoulders and about the height of his armpit.

"Hey, if you want to shower your welcome to, the bathrooms right over there" he points .

You pull away from the hug and look up at him.

"Are you tryna say I smell?" You fake pout.

"No! No! I'm just trying to be the 'propah host' he said in a really bad british accent. You laugh and shake your head.

You walk into the medium sized bathroom and started undressing. You turned on the shower and hopped in. Your eyes are closed while you let the water run down over you. You reach for the bottle of shampoo and open it. Your eyes are still closed. Squeezing some in your hand, you realize it smells funny so you open your eyes.

The bottle read "AXE MEN"

You stand there thinking to yourself...

"Well if there are only two girls in the house and they both shower in the master bedroom, then this must be where the boys shower. Out of all the 2,000 bathrooms in this house, he put you in this one. You are showering in a boys bathroom with all boys soap Olivia... Your screwed."

You finish up washing up with your "axe" soap and men's face scrub because there is nothing else to use.

You dry off and put on the baggy gray sweatpants, and the Nashty shirt. It's so comfortable. You comb out your hair with a brush you found on the counter and you walk out, drying your hair with the towel.

"Hey Nash?" You call out.

"In here!" He yells. You open atleast 3 doors and finally found him laying on his bed probably stalking on twitter.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush I can borrow?" You ask

"Yeah follow me."

You stand in the doorway as he hops off his bed and walks towards you.

You start walking down the hall with him and he lifts up the neck of his shirt and sniffs it.

"Do you smell that?" He asks.

Your face freezes and you nervously say,

"Uh, do I smell what?"

"I dont know it smells like cologne or axe or something."

You look to your side and answer

"Um.. Nope dont smell a thing.. Heh heh." You rub your arm awkwardly and look to the side again, trying not to make eye contact

He looks at you like you have 3 heads. He shakes his head and you get to the hall closet.

He starts looking through the closet and a box of 'Playtex pads' falls out and all over the floor. His face turns bright red.

"Oh gosh, those aren't mine I swear!"

He yells. You laugh and help him pick them all up.

"Ahh, here we go." He says and takes out an un-used purple toothbrush.

You thank him and walk back into the bathroom. finishing up, you walk out of the bathroom and over to his door.

Without knocking like you should've, you turn the handle and just walk in. You start to say

"Hey what's up" but you freeze up and stand there.

He is standing shirtless by his dresser with just a pair of boxers on as he combs his hair looking into the mirror.

"Oops sorry to interrupt" you say and blush. He looks over like a deer in headlights.

"Oh my gawd you scared me Liv!" He runs over to his closet and throws on a pair of shorts. And a tshirt. "But chu liked what you saw ehh? Ehh?" He said nudgin your arm with his elbow. You shook your head and blushed alittle bit, making it obvious that you kinda did like what you saw. Oops!

The rest of the night you sit on his bed watching tv and throwing popcorn at each other, flipping through vine and twitter until you hear a small knock on the door.

"Nash, Olivia?" The sweet voice called from outside of the door. You ran over and it was Sky.

You pick her up and brought her over to the bed. Nash starts smiling at you and how cute you are, holding Skylynn.

"I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you guys." Sky said to you both.

You stood there with an "umm" look on your face.

"Yeah Sky hop in" he said to her.

You didn't know you were sleeping in here with Nash so it caught you off guard.

You guys clean up the popcorn and go and shut the light. Skylynn is inbetween both of you. Sky kisses Nash's cheek and then kisses your cheek.

"Olivia, why do you smell like boy?" Skylynn asks you in a high voice.

Nash's head pops up and stares at you with a confused look.

"That's what I was smelling? I thought it was just me!" He exclaimed.

"Well if you didn't put me in the boys shower, I wouldn't smell like guy!"

He started laughing so hard as skylynn giggled, holding her hand over her mouth. You nudged Nash's shoulder by reaching over skylynn and he rolled off the bed. He still continued to laugh. So did skylynn, so you joined along too. It was pretty funny you guess.