Chapter 31

JESUS CHRIST 10k VIEWS I LOVE U!

LA LA LA UPDATE LA LA LA

~Olivia's POV~

It has been 2 weeks since the accident.

Cameron has been in a coma since the day of. Here's what happened.

A car made a turn when it was a red light. Cameron and Claire had the green light. The car came smashing into the drivers side and Cameron hit into the windsheild, breaking through it and flying out, tumbling over the car and under the other car. It then flipped and just nearly crushed cameron. Luckily, he rolled out flat so he didn't get smooshed. On the other hand, Claire was safe, due to the airbags, but as for Cameron, he had a horrible head injury and was this close to almost getting paralyzed. We have all feel terrible sympathy. Especially Nash and Claire. It has been way hard for us.

Anyways, school is starting at the end of the week this week, which is Thursday, September 4th.

I'm sad for Cameron missing the first bits of Senior year, but he will hopefully be back soon.

Yes, it's our Senior year. We are both 17 with a liscense, and ready to make this year the best year ever.

Nash and I took a trip to Staples and had to get all new supplies. I had to teach him all the ins and out of our school because he has never been to it yet. I read over his schedule and we found Cameron's and Claire's.

I have a lot of classes with the three of them, but it's all switched up.

Nash is going out for the lacrosse team, and myself as a former cheerleader, I finaly decided I will be back on the Comp Cheering Team.

We went to the mall a few nights ago and we got all new clothes. Nash shopped at American eagle and Abercrombie/hollister. I most likey shopped the whole mall. I want to look really cute this year, being I was such a laid back girl lastyear. After I quit cheering, I was never that "girly girl" type anymore.

That's ok for once in a whole, but I just want to look cute. Now I'm coming to realize that I AM a girl and I need to get back on my game!

Buying new bags, dresses, shoes every time I'm at the mall, I think it's time to get back with my slaying outfits.

I didn't get all of the things I wanted yesterday because I ran out of money on my card, so today, I needed to go treat myself at Victoria secret.

Everything I have is all worn out and I just can't take it anymore.

I called up Nash.

"Please leave a message after the beep...*BEEP*"

"Hey Baby, call me back as soon as possible. It's a fashion emergency. I nee-"

I heared laughing in the phone and I got really confused.

"I was just joking Liv, it was me the whole time!!!" He said trying to catch his breath but he failed and started coughing and laughing at the same time.

It caused me the grin and laugh aswell.

"I hate you Nash. You really got me going."

"Oh please you love me!" He said.

"Yeah yeah, anyways, I need to go to the mall."

"We just went like 2 days ago and we redid both of our whole wardrobe! What else could you possibly need?!" He asked.

"I need some stuff.." I said trailing off.

"What "stuff" he said. I could tell he air quoted me.