Chapter 6

The sun shined through the navy blue satin curtains and straight to your eyes. Your eyes flutter opened and you moan, stretching out like a starfish. You sit up slightly and look around the room. You forgot that you were in Nash's room...but Nash wasn't there. The clock reads 10:20 so You decided to get up and go down the hall to check in Skylynn's room. She wasn't there. You walked down further to Hayes's room and he wasn't there either. You figured they were downstairs or something so you walked to the kitchen.

As you got closer to the kitchen you smelt a big wiff of bacon. Mmm breakfasttttt!! You stumbled alittle into the kitchen, scratching your arm and yawning. Hayes, Elizabeth, Skylynn, and Nash were all in there. Hayes and Nash were setting the plates and silverware out while Sky sat at the island on a stool. Elizabeth was by the stove, cooking.

"Well someone was sleepy." Elizabeth said all perky.

"Hehe yeah, I just woke up." You said tiredly.

"Sleep well?" She asked you.

"Yes thankyou! That bed is so comfortable!" You answered excitedly.

"Which bed?" She asked. Nash's head shot at you and he had popped opened eyes signaling that she couldn't find out that you slept in his bed with him.

"Um th-the guest bedroom..It was was so comfy in there." You said nervously.

"Yeah that bed is brand new! I could sleep on it all day. It's like a cloud.

"Yeahhh....." You dragged on. Glad that was over

Nash eased out alittle bit and continued setting the place sets.

You noticed that Hayes kept looking between you two suspiciously. You made eye contact and he looked back down at whatever he was doing... That was the end of that.

"Breakfast anyone?" Elizabeth shouted.

You all raised your hands and Skylynn raised two. You start eating and everyone makes the sound of "mmmmmm."

"Wow Mrs. Grier, you make the best breakfast I've ever tasted."

"Thanks sweetie" she said.

"So Liv, I was thinking we can go downtown and walk the beach or go by the shops and stuff today. You in?" Nash asked you from across the table

"Yeahhh that sounds like fun! I'll go home and get ready after breakfast."

You all finish up the amazing breakfast and you tell everyone that you will be back later in the afternoon. You get outside and it's so nice out, so you imagine the outfit you will put on.

You get to your house and yell through the door, "I'm home!"

"Hey honey how was your night?" Your dad asks from the livingroom.

"Great!" You say and smile at the fun you had. "I'm going downtown and to the beach later with Nash so I'll probably be home after dinner."

"That's fine, Mom is out to run errands and said she will be going out to lunch with Elizabeth later so just touch base with her sometime during the day. But if you need anything i'll be home."

"Thanks Dad." You say and run upstairs to your room. You plug your phone in and go into the bathroom. You brought your radio into there so you could listen to music while you shower, so you turn it on and start listening to 92.3.

You take off Nash's shirt and sweats which smell like guy, both because of him and the axe soaps. You go into the shower and make sure they are girly smelling soaps.

After about 30 minutes of shampooing, conditioning, scrubbing, shaving, and just procrastinating, you finally get out and dry off. You brush through your long brown hair and let it airdry, squeezing the extra water out and wrapping it in a towel. You wash your face and brush your teeth.