Chapter 22

The days went by so fast here. Today is our last day. We had to make the best of it.

I woke up to Nash hovering over me.

"Baby..wake up."

"Sweetheart..wake up." He said in a raspy voice.

I groaned and turned over.

"Babe." He whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and turned towards him. He was staring at me with a huge smile on my face.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said while kissing me on my forehead.

"Morning shrek." I said and chuckled to myself. I love messing with him.

"Shrek?! After all I've done for you, I get called Shrek?"

I laughed outloud while covering my face with my hands. He laughed aswell and I threw a pillow at him.

"You know I'm only joking baby." I said still laughing and I pulled him down next to me. Our heads were on the same pillow and we faced each other. He smiled.

"Your bruise got better." He gently run over it with his hand. They were so soft.

"Really?! I asked suprised, placing my own hand ontop of his hand on my cheek.

"Yesssss finally!" I shouted doing a little victory dance with my arms.

Nash started laughing.

"What? Don't laugh at me I'm happy."

"Alright alright. Well Anyways, we have to do something really fun today. It's our last day." He stated, sitting up.

"Yeah. I feel like this vacation went by so quickly."

"Me too. Atleast I got to spend it with you." He said bopping my nose with his finger.

"You're soo cheesy...but I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you more." He said pulling my face in his hands and kissing me. I parted our lips.

"No, I love YOU more." And I began to kiss him again.

"Not possible missy." He said pulling away. I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

The kiss became deeper and deeper. Our lips moved in sync. Things were gettin spicy if you know what I mean. My hands ran through his smooth hair. One of his hands was rested behind my neck and the other ran down my back.

I pulled my hands down from his hair and wrapped them around his neck like a snake. He kissed me harder and his tounge slid across my lip, asking for entrance. At first I teased and didn't let him, then I gave in. His hand that was origionally on my lower back, made it's was lower towards my butt. My eyes popped opened because I wasn't expecting that. Nash smiled against the kiss because he knew what he did. I just laughed. We had a full on makeout session.

The closet door flung open and in came Hayes.

Nash groaned and pulled away.

an there be atleast one time that I have any privacy in my life? Just once." Nash asked looking up to the ceiling, then over at Hayes.

"Jeeze, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Hayes said throwing his hands up in defense and went back into his room.

"Now where were we?" Nash said in that hot voice. He kissed my neck and I giggled. I tried to pushing his shoulders but it didn't work. He began tickling me. After our morning cuddle session, we both got up and got ready for the day. Nash went into his own room.