Chapter 37

After a while, my parents came home.

I changed into navy blue khaki Shorts and a white tshirt and vans. Liv went home and put on ripped highwaisted jean shorts, white hightop converse, her glasses, and kept on my Nashty longsleve. She wore her hair naturally down.

Fooling around with Skylynn and Hayes, we decided to go out for breakfast.

Skylynn sat next to me as I was directly across from Liv who sat next to Hayes.

She was reading the menu, but I couldn't help but look at her.

Those beautiful hazel eyes behind those black framed glasses, that single beauty mark that fell right above the corner of her top lip. Her silky brown hair that was long and wavy, tucked behind one ear and falling gently over her shoulders. Faint freckles danced around her cheeks and over her nose, and her finger was up against her mouth, biting her nail as she decided what to order.

I could go on for hours.

I didn't realize I was stairing for that long until I felt a straw wrapper hit me in my face and everyone was laughing, while Liv had her menu up to her nose and her eyes were squinting like she was hiding her smile.

"You were staring at Olivia" Skylynn teased.

"Yeah Nash, you like her or something?" Hayes chimmed in and rolled up another straw wrapper and threw it at me, but I caught it.

"Yeah, do you? I'd like to know." I heared Liv say and I turned my focus on her, smirking at her lips already in a smirk as she stared not my eyes. I put my tongue inside between my cheek and my teeth, holding in what I wanted to say, remembering we had children here.