Chapter 10

*heyy I decided that I'm writing in First Person POV for now so now instead of "you", it will be "I". Hope you enjoyyyyy 😘*

----------------------------------------------

My parents came home with dinner. We ate and then Nicole and Hannah had to leave. I helped my mom clean up the table by scraping off the plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

"How did you like staying at the Grier's the other night? And how was your day downtown and all? I forgot to ask you." It seems like you are getting along great with them sofar!" My mom said.

"It was really fun! We had a good time and baisically played with Skylynn the whole time. Then we had to clean her up and get her ready for bed."

You started.

"Downtown was good too! We went shopping and walked on the beach..."

"That's nice honey! I'm glad to hear that you had fun."

"Yup..." You said and just nodded your head while throwing the utensils into the dishwasher.

"Oh I meant to tell you, I want you to be extra nice and respectful to them because it turns out they were my old old old friends from highschool! And then when I had you, Elizabeth had Nash and you two would play with each other all day long. You guys were inseperatable. Oh I remember when you guys were little and so cute!!!!" She said while pinching my cheeks embarrassingly.

"We were talking about it when we went out for drinks the night we had them over for dinner." She said.

"Wait what? Mom... I knew Nash when I was little?"

"Yeah!"

I was kind of shocked. So many things were going through my mind. I need to think. My mom looked at me weirdly and shook her head.

I went up to my room and started to get into my pajamas and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, did my business and then layed down in my bed.

So we knew each other when we were little...and we were inseperatable. Then we had to move because of my dads job and all of the sudden they moved in nextdoor? Since we liked each other so much back then, then same connection fell upon us when we met again.

That explains the weird connection we feel and the tingling feeling we get around each other. No wonder why we were allowed to have a sleepover and stuff on the first night we met.

Our parents used to be close but didn't realize they were now each other's neighbors again! This could all mean something. Is something trying to bring us back together again? Is God giving us a sign...?

Your eyes slowly starts to close so you shut your nightstand lamp and nestled into your pillow. It was 10:30 and you got tired really fast. You finally fell asleep.

About a week and a half went by and I hung out with Hannah and Nicole a few days and Nash and the Griers for a few days. Nothing major happened... Nash and I became closer friends and got to know each other more.

I was in my room getting dress after I took a shower to go hang out by Nash. He told me that his friend Cameron was coming over too so we could all hang out. To be honest I was alittle nervous to meet his friend Cameron. I didn't realize he was a famous vined and Youtuber! At the time, I only knew of Nash.

I put on a pair of black leggings, a really thin maroon Brandy Melville pullover because it was and alittle windy, a pair of white hightop converse, and I left my hair naturally wavy and long with a small french braid in the front. I applied a small amount of makeup and perfume and walked downstairs.