Chapter 1

I was sitting in Starbucks with my friends Hannah and Nicole when I got a call from my mom. She told me that she invited some new neighbors over for dinner so I have to go home and get ready.

"Hey guys I'll catch you later.

"Aw where are you going?" they wined.

"I have to go home for dinner. Our new neighbors are coming over so I have to be there... This should be good."

"Call us tomorrow." They said.

Regretfully I slumped away and walked home. "I'm home!" I screamed as I ran through the door, going upstairs and throwing jacket and shoes on the floor.

I opened my closets and rummaged through everything and finally found a skater skirt and a crop top with and a long knit cardigan. I picked out a hair bow and my shoes and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, and got dressed.

I put on light makeup and looked in the mirror. "Perfect" I whispered to myself. I made few touch ups and sprayed my body with perfume. I brushed my teeth and plopped on the bed. I scroll through twitter and you end up on Nash Grier's page. I fangirl over him alittlebit so I usually see what he's up to.

I began to read through his tweets and selfies, then notice that he's doing a follow spree. So i tweeted #FollowMeNash.

*1 new notification* came up on the bottom of my screen.

My heart drops to my stomach*

Nash Grier is now following you!

I did a little freak out... Ok major freak out. I tweeted him

"thank you so much OMG this is crazy😍😭😍😭😍😭 hope I meet you one day...I love you to the moon and back!!!"

*1 new notification*

@Nashgrier: "love you too babe, anytime"

This is crazy. The love of my life noticed me!!! I got on with life and went downstairs. I picked on what mom was cooking on the stove.

"So who's coming anyways?" You ask.

"Our new neighbors Elizabeth and her husband Chad and their kids"

Those names sound farmilliar..I let it slide and helped straighten up alittlebit.

*ding dong* "I'll get it!" I yell.

I open the door and there is a lady, a man, and people behind them that I couldnt see that much. I invited them in and three boys and a little girl become visible. I shook their hands, introducing everyone and myself to each other. When I got to the boy with dirty blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, it gets awkward. My eyes fell out of me head and my mouth hung open.

I realized it's Nash Grier. THE NASH GRIER! I still can't believe he followed me on twitter, and now he's in my house!

"I'm O-Olivia" I studdered. "Well you could call me Livi, or Liv whichever works, but m-my friends call me Livi so I like that better, I-I mean whatever you wanna call me I'm perfectly ok with that, I mean..yeah I'm Olivia." *ugh why am I so stupid I should just stop talking.. Let me die now.* I thought to myself.

The boy chuckles to himself, noticing that im nervous and alittle bit on the weird side. He runs his fingers through his hair and swiped his nose and the puts out his hand to shake mine.

"I'm Nash, you could call me Nash...that's what my friends call me too." He says alittle sarcastically and chuckles. I giggled and notice how he's trying to be alittle flirty and funny.

I shook his hand. I felt tension and sparks when I touch it. I'm sure he felt the same because he was getting tense and shaky, and his diamond blue eyes were slightly widened as if he had seen a ghost. He pulled away and looked to the side, hiding his nervous smile, putting his hand in his pocket. I blushed alittle and played with my chipping nails. I turned to everyone else that's chatting away. I felt a small tug on my shirt and i looked down only to see the small girl with blonde hair that introduced herself as Skylynn.

"Do you have any horses to play with?" She squeaked

"I don't know, why don't we go downstairs and look through my old toys?"

"Ok, come on! Can Nash and Hayes come too?" She said.

Just hearing his name gives me butterflies.

"Yeah go get them"

I start walking down the stairs, fixing up my hair and shirt so that i looked good for when they get down there.

"Livi?" I hear Nash call from the top of the stairs. Wow, he called me by my nickname..

"Down here!" I yelled.

Time passes and the three of us and Skylynn still didn't find a horse to play with. All of the sudden Nash gets down on all fours and tells Skylynn to get on. This is adorable! He is playing real life horseie with her.

I was leaning against a wall, smiling and giggling while Hayes is sitting on the couch laughing hysterically at them, and skylynn laughing, bumping up and down as nash makes weird horse noises, gallopping across the floor. Every once in a while Nash would look up at you from the floor while he's playing horse.

"Hamilton, Hayes, Skylynn, and Olivia get up here and grab some dinner." Elizabeth yelled. You make a confused look as to why she said Hamilton.

Nash's face turns red and he groans and picks up skylynn and starts to lead us upstairs. I finished eating and went back downstairs to watch a movie. I turned on a random comedy movie and got under a blanket. I was in between Nash and Skylynn, and Hayes is next to Skylynn on the other side. Skylynn moves closer to you and squeals," I'm freezin gimmie some blankies!" she nestles under the blanket and leans on your shoulder. Nash copies her baby voice and gets under the blankets too, but you could tell he only copied her to get close to you. We all start laughing, especially at the girly, baby voice nash made.

"Thanks for the follow by the way!! I said.

"Haha oh wow that was u? I didn't realize! Ur welcome." Nash said surprised.

Alittle bit into the movie I looked at Nash and started to smile. He turns his head facing me. I melt into his blue eyes as they stare back at me, looking deep into my soul and through the back of my mind. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Nash says and smiles too.

"You never told me your name was Hamilton?"

He dropped his head back on the couch and groaned again. "I didn't want you to think I was dorky. My middle name is nash, so I make everyone call me that instead"

"Awe your not dorky" I said nudging his arm. He laughed.

"You are just saying that.."

"No I'm not! I swear you aren't dorky your hot!"

*Oh gosh wth..did I just say that outloud?* I thought to myself...

He chuckles and shakes his head and looks down, then back up at me.

"So are you." His face turns alittle red aswell and it gets quiet. I smiled big and notice Nash looks down at my lips, then up at my eyes again. My smile fades and so does his. It's getting serious. Everything is in slow motion. his eyes start to close and so did mine. I felt the warmth of his breath. It smells minty and sweet, and i started to lean in. Both of our breathing got heavy until he touched my lips softly with his. Then he pulled away. It lasted about 2 seconds. He had a smile on his face and we both blush. I just kissed Nash Grier. The boy that millions of girls around the world fan girl over

😋👌