Chapter 25

I put my purse down on the stairway railing.

"Hey honey how have you been?" Elizabeth greeted me as we walked into the kitchen.

"I'm great. How are you?" I replied sweetly, kissing her hello.

"Hanging in there.. I have to get all of the food ready and it's almost 5. We didn't even start up the grill.

"Where's dad?" Nash asked.

"He's been working in the yard and mowing the lawn."

"Where's Will?" Nash asked again, now leaning on the counter, gnawing on a stick of celery from a bag on the counter.

"He just showered an now he's helping Skylynn in the Bath. And Hayes is cleaning the pool."

"Ok. I'll go start up the grill mom. You two have fun here in the kitchen." He said, giving us both a kiss on the cheek and went outside.

We chuckled to ourselves and now it was just the two of us in the kitchen.

"What can I do?"

"Okay. Hmm. You can start setting everything up and makeing the appetizers." She suggested.

I took the offer and started to chop some vegetables and put them on a dish for starters. I made some dip, emptied 3 bags of chips into bowls, got out the cups, plates, utensils, and napkins.

I put the mini hotdogs and orderves (sp?) into the oven. Elizabeth made some pepperoni bread, broccoli salad, and regular salad.

We placed the food onto the island of the kitchen and put everything else on a tray and brought it outside. I filled the mini fridge by the bar with sodas, drinks, and bags of ice. I went inside and carried the plate with raw meats that Elizabeth handed to me out to Nash by the grill. He started to cook them.

Elizabeth started filling the bar with alcoholic beverages and wines.

I sliced lemons and limes for the drinks.

I took the stuff out of the oven and put them outside. It was 6:15 when everything was finished.

My parents came over with some of my family, the Grier family started coming, and our friends parents and family showed up, but none of our friends yet.

Everyone was outside in the pool, by the bar, on lounge chairs, and the patio tables.

We decided that we had some time to chill before our friends got here and we had to mingle. Nash sat straight on the couch while I was laying down but ontop of him. My legs were laying over his lap and my back leaned against the arm of the couch. He was scratching my legs and it felt sooo good.

We sat there talking for a little while.

"How do you get your legs so soft?" He asked me, running his hands down my smooth legs.

"Well first in my shower I shave them. Then I put vasaline on them and my feet. The I rub lotion over them after I do the vasaline. Then I go to sleep and wake up...then wash them off."

"Wow."

"Yup. But I don't do it every night...more like once or twice a week."

"I can't get over how smooth they are oh my gosh." He exclaimed, lifting my leg up and rubbed his cheek on it. I giggled and pulled away.

"Your so weird. I dont know how I'm inlove with you." I told him honestly, while laughing.

"Nash get the door please. I think it's your friends." Elizabeth said yelling to us from outside with the adults.