Chapter 13

I woke up in a farmilliar looking room. I wiped my crusted eyes and yawned alittle bit. Looking over to my left, I felt a hand go on my cheek.

"Goodmorning Birthday Girl." Nash said in his raspy morning voice. I looked up and he was smiling at me, admiring me.

"Morning Nash" I said while giving him a smile back. "How did I end up in here?"

"You passed out on the couch so I carried you up here. Your really light ya know.."

"Pshh! Me? Light?! Yeah okay. I'm such a fat ass what are you talking about?"

"Your ass isn't fat.. it's perfect." He said while placing his hand on my butt.

"Oh my gosh Nash.. Your so weird."

"I know butt you love me... See what I did there? I said Butt instead of but!"

I laughed and pecked his lips.

"Wow your so clever. Now let go eat breakfast I'm starving."

"Ok, now I have a reason to call you a fatass."

I leaned in slightly, making him think I was about to kiss him, but then I pulled away and hit his arm.

"You think you can get away with calling me a fatass? No one calls me that butt myself. Hah see what I did there? I said butt instead of but.

I jumped out of bed, running down the hallway laughing really loudly.

"OLIVIA GET BACK HERE WITH THAT KISS!!" He screamed laughing aswell.

"NEVERRRR!" I yelled while getting to the top on the stairs. I whipped my head back to see if he was there. He was. I screeched and started down the stairs, skipping a step and I screamed louder, falling down the whole flight. I laid on the bottom of the stairs and I couldn't move. My head felt numb with a sharp pain running through it and down my neck. I screamed in pain.

When Nash turned the corner he looked down the stairs and saw me laying there helplessly, crying and screaming

~Nash's POV~

I sprinted out of the room, trying to catch up with Liv and ran down the hallway. All of the sudden I heared thumps and cries for help. When I turned the corner of the hallway to the top of the stairs, I saw Olivia laying on the bottom. She was crying, and yelling to me whole she held her leg. I gasped and ran down the steps.

"JESUS CHRIST LIV WHAT HAPPENED?!" I sid shocked.

She sobbed and lifted her hand away from the back if her head. It was covered in blood.

"OH MY GOD."

"Alright alright it's okay well bring you to the hospital right now." I said while screaming for Hayes or Skylynn to come by us.

They both came rushing and I told Hayes to call the ambulance, Kristen (Liv's mom) and then mom and dad to let them know what's going on. I told Sky to go grab all of our shoes and a towel.

I put the towel around the back of her head and made her focus on my eyes while I wrapped it. She yelled and flinched at the touch but I knew it was for the best. I felt so bad for her. I was the reason she fell down the stairs.

Once I saw the lights flash outside, I lifted her up and she put her arm around my shoulder for support to be able to get outside to the car.

"Hayes watch Skylynn and go over to the Basset's so they can watch you guys." I bisically screamed while walking her out the door.

The men opened the back of the truck and placed her on a stretcher. She grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me Nash..." She said squeezing my hand really hard.