Chapter 12

We closed the door, not caring if it made a noise because she is a VERY heavy sleeper. After we put Skylynn to bed, we went downstairs to watch tv.

Nash got us each an orange soda and we sat on the couch.

"Alert..Alert..Storm and flood warnings in your area!" Was is red letters across the bottom of the screen.

"Looks like were staying in tonight." Nash said.

"Like we were going anywhere haha!" I answered.

We sat in silence until a violent clap of thunder came from just above the roof, shaking our bodies like the beat of a loud stereo. I jumped, nearly off the couch. Nash wrapped his arm around me and rested my head against his chest.

Another clap of thunder sounded, followed by a flash of bright lightning. The lights flickered a couple of times and then the house went black.

"Nash?" I whispered

"Yeah?"

"Where are the candles?"

"I think they are in the hallway closet upstairs. "

"I'll go find some." I said.

Feeling my way through the dark, upstairs past the bedrooms and Skylynn's room. I looked in and she was still sound asleep thank god. She's a tough little chick. I shut the door and made my way to the closet. I jumped at the clap of thunder and laughed at myself afterwards.

I found the candles, and carried as many as I could in my arms.

I dropped the candles, and screeched at the touch of someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Jesus Nash you scared me!" You yelled in a whisper.

He placed both hands on my shoulders and pushed my body against the wall. He crashed lips to mine and shoved his toung in my mouth, without hesitation. It was a full make out session. Our first one ever to be exact.

*plot twist: imagine if it wasn't Nash*

(But it was don't worry lmfao)

~Nash's POV~

She didn't even think twice about kissing back. I have always wanted to do this with her but I was too chicken.

My hands rubbed up and down her back. I lifted her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my torso. We never broke the kiss.

The flash of lightning was our only source of light. I wish there were lights because she is so beautiful and perfect and I just want to be able to see her. She looked so perfect. Even in laid-back clothes she looked good and didn't even try.

Still not breaking the kiss, she ran her fingers through my hair. The kiss got more and more heated every second. She pulled away and I leaned in alittle closer but she pulled away again, teasing me.

We breathed heavily and I felt her hot breath every time.

"Hey that's not fair" I whispered in a deep whisper, trying to catch my breath.

She pecked my lips and pulled away again. I wanted her lips on mine again so I leaned forward alittle but her finger stopped me. It was pressed agains my lips.

"Say you love me."

"You love me" I answered sarcastically.

She smirked and pecked her lips into mine once more.

"No, say 'I-Love-you' " she said slowly and clearly.

"Fine..I LLLLLL-ike you..." I dragged on, teasing her.