Chapter 19

"Babe?"

I felt tapping on my shoulder. I woke up.

"Wanna go out for breakfast? Mom and dad went on a run and they are gonna do some shopping."

"Ooooo sure just let me get ready."

"Okay. We have to take Skylynn and everyone too."

We tried to get everyone up.

"What the hell was that for?!" Hayes yelled. Nash threw a pillow at him.

"Get up we are going for breakfast." Skylynn was sleeping and we woke her up with tons of kissed and tickles. She sat up from under the covers.

Her. Hair. Was. Like. A. Lions. Maine!

We started to crack up silently.

"What's so funny?" She said mad

"Your hair!" We all said at the same time.

I got her dressed and made her shower because her hair was a giant puffball.

We all went downstairs and hopped on the hotel bus to drive 5 minutes away where all of the shops and restaurants are. We went to a tiny breakfast place and were seated as soon as we got there.

"Olivia pleaseeeeee sit next to meeee!!!!!" Skylynn shouted.

"Okay bubbyyy!" I said

She giggled.

We sat down in a booth. Sky, Nash, and I were on one side where as Hayes, Cameron, and Will were on the other.

We had our normal....okay weird conversations and then decided that we were gonna go to a waterpark today. Our hotel has a waterpark behind it so it was very convenient.

We rode the bus home and got in our bathingsuits. We sunblocked up and headed downstairs again.

"Whatcha guys up to ?" Chad and Elizabeth asked us walked up to us. They had just gotten back.

"Were gonna spend the day in the waterpark!" Hayes said.

"That's good! Go Have fun! Your father and I will be upstairs resting and maybe well go on the beach in a bit but we'll call you when to get ready for dinner. We'll go out.

"Sounds good." We said and went to the waterpark.

The water was freezing but it was good because we were sweating like pigs all day. We had to go on some small water slides and play areas for Skylynn but other than that we had a blast.

Most of the time on the big slides Skylynn went with Will, Cam and Hayes were together, and I was with Nash. Sometimes Cam would go with Nash and I would go with Skylynn. That made Will go with Hayes.

Nash would try to scare me and tell me that we would drop 20 into te water at the end of the slide or that there were sharks at the bottom of the pool where the slide ends. I would flip out, scream, and swim really fast once the ride was over. Those types of things creep me out!

We were on the line for the slide that goes through a tunnel filled with Sharks swimmig around you. It looked like a steep drop. I was partnered with Nash and we sat into the tube.

I was infront of him and his legs wrapped around me. We pushed off and was not at the top of the slide. We slowly ripped over and slid down the bump. Wow. Just wow. That was sooo nerve wrecking!!!!

We went through the shark tunnel and the ride ended. I stood up and ring out my hair. Nash stood up aswell and walked next to me. He put his cold arm around my waist. I turned my head and smiled. He kissed my cheek. We walked out of the water and raged the tube to the area where they stack them.