Chapter 9

Your eyes start to flutter open as you lay in your bed, tangled up in sheets.

You look over at the clock and it reads 9:45.

You don't know why you always wake up early since it's summer and you are allowed to sleep in!

You fling the covers off and your legs stomp onto the ground as you get up.

You stretch your arms up, standing on your tippy toes.

You take off the big tshirt and soccer shorts that you slept in and also take out your messed up ponytail, and put a robe on. You drag your feet to the bathroom and took a nice cold shower. The weather lately has been really warm out, and you need to wake yourself up from a long night.

You get out of the shower, do your routine, and check your phone.

*1 new message from Nicole*

>>>>Nicole

-OLIVIA GRACE BASSET! Where have you been? Can we please hang out today? We need to catch up and tell me about your new neighbors. "Wink wink". Call me.

----------------------------------------------

You dial her number and it only took 2 rings for her to answer.

{N= Nicole/Y- You}

N: LIVIIIIIIIII I MISS YOUUU!

Y: NIKKI I MISSED YOU MORE!

N: I'm coming over bæ.

Y: yes definetly! Come over whenever! And tell Hannah to come too.

N: ight girly see you in about 10 minutes.

----------------------------------------------

You rub your hair with a towel and squeeze the water out of it.

You start to look for something to wear. You take out a sheer flowey lavender tanktop, Abercrombie denim shorts, and you threw on a pair of dark purple socks. You did light makeup and blow dried for hair, then flatironed it and threw it up in a messy bun.

You hop down the stairs and go into the kitchen for breakfast. You grab a bowl and pour yourself some cereal. You cut up fresh bananas and strawberries and threw them in there.

You finish eating and the doorbell rings.

"Sup ma ladiiiessss" you yell as the walk in.

"Aye girl I haven't seen your in forever." Nicole says. Hannah agrees. They hug you for about 5 minutes.

"Guys it's only been like 3 days..."

"I know but that's too long for us!" They shout. Your parents are never home when you hang out because when you are together... They go out and do errands and stuff because things get loud.

They say you are too crazy and have too much fun whenever you are together. Oh well, now you can talk louder and do whatever the heck you want.

You went into the livingroom and turned on the radio and blasted it. You made popcorn and brownies. You always eat ALOT because what girl cannot get enough food?

You sat on the couches and talked for hours, fangirling over hot actors, taking selfies, watching vines, laughing hysterically, just being teenagers, and complete idiots, and told them all about your new neighbors.

"So your telling us that your new neighbors are the Griers?"

"Yeah! It's the truth for the 5 trillionth time!!