Chapter 27

Sorry guys. There was alittle problem with some people not being able to read this update...so I re-uploaded it! Enjoy

Middle of the night:

~Claire's POV~

It was about 2 am and I felt really thirsty. Drinking makes you so dehydrated. I needed a drink of water. I looked over at Olivia and she was fast asleep so I slowly got up and walked out to the hallway.

Nash's door looked like it was already opened. Hmm. As I passed it to go downstairs. I peeked in and everyone seemed to be in their place sleeping and snoring.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I kept all of the lights off so I wouldn't disturb anyone in the house. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass. I ran it under the sink and leaned against the counter to drink it.

"Couldn't sleep?" I heared a voice say from across the kitchen and jumped. I almost fell over and spilled the glass of water all over me.

"Cameron?!!!?? You scared me sooooo badly oh my gosh." I yelled, holding my hand over my heart.

He chuckled to himself. "Sorry."

He was holding a glass of water aswell.

"And no, I just felt dehydrated from all that drinking." I answered his question.

"Yeah, it gets to you pretty bad."

"Mmhhmm." I said adjusting my hands on the glass.

A few minutes went by in silence. All you could hear is the sounds of our mouths on the cup of water, drinking.

"Listen Claire, I have something to tell you."

"Shoot." I said, trying to play it cool, which was clearly failing.

He cleared his throat and let out a breath.

"Well I think your really beautiful and I couldn't help but look at you the whole day."

I blushed.

"I noticed." I said and giggled to myself. "I feel the same way about you." I admitted, feeling a load fall off of my shoulders.

"Maybe we can go out sometime."

"I'd love that." I said smiling and looked down.

He slowly walked over to where I was standing.

He staired at me for a minute. Our eyes connected and he put his hand on my cheek. I felt a spark. My eyes slowly looked down at his lips and his eyes looked down at mine. Then before I knew it, we kissed.

Not to sound like a hoe or anything, but out of all the guys I have kissed through these past years, Cameron was the best kisser.

Our eyes opened slowly and we looked into each other's eyes. He leaned in and kissed me again. We slowly started kissing and then I felt him smile within the kiss.

He pulled away and grinned. We laughed and giggled to ourselves.

He blushed and so did I. I felt my face burning.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I blushed hard.

I stared up at him speechless. The moonlight from the window shined perfectly on his face. It made his big brown eyes glisten. He had messy hair. It looked so hot on him.

We talked the rest of the night in the kitchen with each other. We told each other about ourselves and our life story...

"So you actually got chased and tackled by a gorilla at the zoo?" He said after he caught his breath from laughing.

"Yes!! It was horrible!!" I screeched laughing and throwing my hands over my face.

"If someone down there?" We heared Elizabeth tell down the stairs.

"Just an angry gorilla" Cameron whispered jokingly and continued to laugh.

"Shh-hh-hhh!" I tried to say and put my hands over his mouth to keep him quiet but silent laughter kept my words from coming out.

Cameron put his hands over my hands on his mouth and held them there.

We heared her footsteps walk back up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Pheww!

We got ourselves together and wrapped up the stories. Then went tiptoes back upstairs before anyone noticed we were gone.

We stopped right inbetween the two rooms.

I leaned up and he lowered his head down. I kissed him and our lips moved in sync. His hand slowly ran down my back and my arms were stretched up around his neck.

"Until tomorrow" he whispered pulling away, but our foreheads were still touching.

I smiled a big cheeky smile.

"Until tomorrow." I said and unwrapped my arms from him.

I turned around and walked into the bedroom, shutting the door ever so softly.

I leaned up against the back of the door and drifted down and ended up sitting on the floor. I but my lip and ran my finger across it.

"Claire?" A voice said that was sitting up from the bed. "What's going on?" Liv asked.

"Just the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said letting my head fall back onto the door.

~Cameron's POV~

I watched her walk away into the darkness of the hallway and I heared the door shut.

I did a victory dance and looked up at the ceiling. I put my hands together and thanked The Lord for all he has done to make my dream come true.

I found my love. I kissed her. My crush. The person I've been waiting for my whole life. The girl who makes me feel warm, fuzzy, and tingly inside. The girl who makes me feel like I can do anything in the world when I'm with her.

"Claire."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Sup guys!

How has your summer been?

Comment where you went/are going on vacation!!!!

4.8k! You guys are the best. Just wish you were more involved with commenting and voting. I need to hear from you! How do I know if I need to change something or make it better?! I also need some ideas and stuff please!

Also, comment a ship name for Cameron and Claire! I'll announce the winning one on my next update

I need you guys!

Thanks babessssss!

Peace ✌️💘