Chapter 8

You rang the doorbell and Skylynn answered the door and quickly said
"Nash likes you!"

"Does he now?" You said and looked over at Nash who was running towards the door.

"Yeahhhh! I heared him say that you were pretty and that he wants to kiss you!"

"No he didn't..." You argued

"He did!!" Her eyes got bigger and nodding her head.

"I heared him telling Cameron on the phone! Don't the him I told you tho!" She put her finger to her mouth and whispered 'shhh'.

Nash quickly pushed skylynn out of the way and she galloped like a horse back into the dining-room.

A/N: I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with the way she thinks she's a horse 😂*

He turned to you and hugged you while he rubbed your back.

"You look beautiful" he said to you and you thanked him. No hard feelings anymore. Everything's in the past.

"Come on everyone's ready to eat!" he says and leads you to the dining-room.

"Mmm smells good Mrs Grier!!" You say cheerfully.

"Thanks sweetie pie! You look great!" She says while placing down the pot of pot roast and she came over to hug you and kissed your cheek hello. You feel like part of the family already, even though you just met them yesterday!

"IM STARVING!" Skylynn yelled and everyone agreed and started digging in to all of the food that was on the table. It could've fed an army

You sat inbetween Nash and Hayes. Chad was at the head of the table and Elizabeth was on the right of him sitting next to Sky, and Will sat at the other head of the table. You started eating and the food was unbelievable.

"So I had lunch with your mom today Olivia! We got to know each other real well!" Elizabeth said to make conversation.

"Awe that was nice! Where did you go?" You asked.

"We went downtown to some restaurant called "Ïtš Grëëk Tö Më", they had really good Greek food! Your mom showed me it! I've never had it before!" She answered.

"Oh yeah that place is really good! We passed it today while we were walking!" You said.

"Say, I thought I saw you guys infront of the window! You guys were talking to Nick right?" She asked.

Nash dropped his fork and it made a loud clank on his plate. It seemed like his face went angry and red at the mention of "Nick". Maybe that was the guy who wanted your number and Nash didn't want to tell you who he was...?

Hayes put his hand to his forehead and Will shook his head. Mr and Mrs Grier looked at each other trying to figure out what she said wrong.

"Uhh ohh" Sky said quietly and looked back down at her plate.

***listen to "I'm only human" by Christina Perry for this part***

"Excuse me.." Nash said and put his napkin onto his plate, stood up, pushed his chair in, and left the table. You didn't know what to do so you excused yourself too and went to go find Nash.

You walked up to his door and put your ear to it.

"Ugh why did she have to say his name?" He said to himself. It seemed like he was pacing his room.

"I don't want him to take her from me too." He said alittle more angrier.

"Why does your life have to be so complicated Nash? WHY?!" He said and the sound of books falling on the floor echoed. He pushed them off his desk.