Chapter 28

Chapter 28

~Olivia's POV~

I woke up to a bad feeling in my stomach. My head was spinning.

I quickly got up and ran across the hall into the bathroom, stumbling with every step on the cold floor.

I flung open the toilet and sat on the tile floor next to it.

I threw up.

~Nash's POV~

My eyes popped open and I looked around the room at everyone passed out on the floor. What happened lastnight? Haha.

All I remember is a BBQ, partying with 100 people in my backyard, making out with Olivia and then being alone with her in a room in my house that I never even knew I had.

I looked at each and every one of their faces and Cameron's was mysterious. He had a huge smile on it. I wonder what he was dreaming about?

I heared someone run out into the hallway and then run into the bathroom. It sounded like they were throwing up.

I got up and quickly stretched out my body, then opened my door.

Liv was sitting on the floor of the bathroom leaning over the toilet.

"Babe oh my gosh!" I yelled and ran over to her. I pulled her long hair back out if her face. I tried to make her feel comfortable. I rubbed her back.

She flushed the toilet and wiped her mouth.

I held onto her and helped her stand up. Then I held her back while she washed her hands.

I grabbed a washcloth and ran it under some cold water. I rung it out and pressed it onto her forehead.

"Thanks" she said quietly with a small smile placing her hand over mine on her forehead.

"Don't thank me, it's my duty as a Boyfriend." A few moments went by.

"In sickness and in health right?"

"Yeah I guess. Sorry you have to do this tho. And isn't "in sickness and in health" a vow for if we are married?" She said and let out a chuckle.

I let out a sigh and mumbled under my breath.

"What?" She said looking up at me.

"Nothing."

"No tell me." She said more eager to know.

"I-I said I wish we were married."

"Awe" she said grabbing my cheek.

I let a smile creep upon my face.

There was an awkward silence. I ran my fingers through my straggly hair.

"Alright then." I let out a breath.. "Let's get you back to bed so you can rest huh?. I'll get everyone up and out so you can have some peace.

"Ok." She said and put her hand to her forehead. I walked her out of the bathroom and into the guest bedroom where she slept lastnight.

I stepped over the sleeping Claire on the floor and walked Liv to her bed. I pulled down the covers and sheets and layed her down. I placed the coldrag over her forehead again.

"I better start cleaning up the house. I'm gonna need all the help I could get. Mom is gonna kill me for this mess."

"Let me help" she said starting to get out of bed.

I held her shoulders down and stopped her from going any further.

"No. You stay right here and sleep. You need to rest baby."