20. Don't cry baby

Jungkook has been staying with taehyung for few weeks now. His parents have send some of his clothes and currently he was unpacking them, his hyungie was helping him.

The bunny had forgotten the fact that half of the clothes in the suitcase were taehyung's which had 'mysteriously' disappeared or more like skilfully stolen by jimin without the young alpha's knowledge.

''Hey...look I have the same hoodie like this...well, I had? I can't find it anymore.'' Taehyung said as he folded the cloth placing it on the bed. Taehyung furrowed his brows when he saw a silky purple shirt.

He has a same one....er had, no matter how much he searched for it he never found it.

Jungkook was sweating bullets from nervousness.

How can he forget about the clothes?!

What if hyung find out it was his clothes?! Why did mama pack Hyungie's clothes?! He should know that I am staying with hyungie!

What if hyungie hates him?

Jungkook's lower trembled at the thought. He doe eyes watered without his knowing.

Taehyung must be imagining or why else would his bun have his clothes which had disappeared since a long while?

If he had any doubt then it was confirmed when he took a look alike of his sweater. Weird...I also have a same one like this. Taehyung frowned and looked at the back side of its coller, 'KTH' his name initials were there. The sweater was his for sure. After all the sweater was handmade by his eomma.

Damn! This is mine! But why do the bun have it?

Taehyung looked at the bun who had been awfully silent only to internally panic when he saw his baby at verge of crying. Taehyung was by his side in a blink.

 Taehyung was by his side in a blink

''No no no...babybun, why are you crying? Look at me....please'' Taehyung said his usual dialogue and scooped up the little omega in his arm who clinged on him in a second.

Jungkook didn't look up, scared that his hyungie might be mad at him but when he heard his hyungie talking to him sweetly he immediately relaxed and latched himself on taehyung like a koala bear.

Taehyung put his fingers under the bun's chin raising it to meet his gaze.
He saw the doe eyes filled with unshed tears, the chubby cheeks puffed and lips jutted out.

Oh my god! Why this bunny fucking adorable even when he was crying? Not now taehyung. Concentrate on calming the bun. Taehyung's heart was very weak infront of the bun's cuteness. He hoped he won't have his uusual nosebleed moment, not when he was trying to calm his baby.

''Now tell me, why are you crying?''

Taehyung sat on the bed with the omega in his arms totally forgetting about the clothes. Jungkook tried to bury his head in the alpha's chest to avoid eye contact but Taehyung cupped his face preventing him from doing it.